fatal fury anthology 9.99 @ k-mart B&M

[quote name='Nephilim']what system is this for? You may want to have that in the title[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure it was only released for PS2. And originally I believe it was a budget title for $19.99 or so. Good deal anyway. SNK rocks!

I saw it as a front row game at two K-Marts and one Best Buy and all three stores had it with the front row stickers for $14.99, so finding them at $9.99 is likely YMMV. Still a great deal at $14.99 even if you can't find it for under $10.

I saw it for that price at the Kmart in Salem, VA about a week ago. Alas, I already own it. Still, if you can find it, a great deal on some classics.

[quote name='paean']Wish the Kmarts in Manhattan isn't so GHETTO.[/quote]

The K-Mart on 34th St wasn't so bad. As long as you don't mind going downstairs into the sublevels for everything, fighting through the bums on the way, tolerating the barely there florescent lighting, and walking down the broken escalators.......i guess it is kinda ghetto. But they have good prices for midtown!

I've seen it (and bought it) at this price as well in Latham NY. Interestingly they had the Art of Fighting Anthology as well, for $14.99. Surprised since that's the older title, but oh well. Still a great deal.

bread's done
Back