Fatal Inertia now 360 first, no longer PS3 exclusive

Smart move. With Wipeout HD coming for PS3 I don't know if there is room for this as a PS3 exclusive. Most PS3 owners would choose Wipeout.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']FI hasn't been a PS3 exclusive for several months.[/QUOTE]Yes, but it was still thought to come out on PS3 first, or atleast simultaneously. Now, it's only announced for 360.

[quote name='TimPV3']Yes, but it was still thought to come out on PS3 first, or atleast simultaneously. Now, it's only announced for 360.[/quote]
That doesn't make it a PS3 exclusive, like the OP suggested. It's not like it was an exclusive yesterday and is now multi-platform today, it hasn't been that way since November.

Given the amazing level of interest in this game :roll: I figured I'd just resurrect an old thread about it.

I played the demo, thought meh, could be fun, but definitely no Wipeout.

So... anybody actually drop the dough on this game and think it's worth a full-price purchase?

Even though I have no interest in this game I played the demo anyways.....Let's just say that I played it for about 10 minutes and I deleted it right away.

This game would've had its best chance as a PS3 launch title (when there wasn't much to compete with). With it coming out so late, it's just going to get lost amidst all the great 360 games.

bread's done
Back