Fate/Extra and Hakuoki Limited Editions for $20 each @ Amazon

fate extra im defintely gonna get, been waiting on it to drop. Hakuoki seems like its geared towards girls and since I have no urge to play a samurai romance novel game im all set. But good deals nonetheless. lets hope we get more deals like this just like last year!

Thanks, OP. Picked up Hakuoki for the girlfriend.

I plan to get her the AC:L white vita today and was thinking about about downloading this from the PS store. But since this is cheaper I'll just get her to play it on one of my PSPs.

Also, can anyone recommend any other games similar to Hakuoki?

[quote name='orcishlad']For a $16.49 + shipping, you can get the Fate/EXTRA Limited Edition on the Aksys Store (using the promo code "AKSYSBF12" during checkout) with the Fate/The Facts preorder booklet. It's nothing special, but I believe the booklet is kinda rare.

http://store.aksysgames.com/collections/black-friday-cyber-monday-sale/products/fate-extra[/QUOTE]

Arg... I ordered on Amazon because it was cheaper, would have definitely paid the extra $1.xx for the pre-order booklet/CD. My Amazon order is set to ship and can't be cancelled.

Oh well, guess I'll have two copies.

From some reason, shipping is listed as costing me $20 on Aksys's site. Umm, what?

I'll stick with Amazon.

[quote name='Vinny']Arg... I ordered on Amazon because it was cheaper, would have definitely paid the extra $1.xx for the pre-order booklet/CD. My Amazon order is set to ship and can't be cancelled.

Oh well, guess I'll have two copies.[/QUOTE]

After $5 shipping and another $2.xx or so in tax, I'm back up to $25.

Hmm....decisions, decisions...

Bleh, in the end I'm not going to buy from either, lol. >_>

[quote name='portnoyd']From some reason, shipping is listed as costing me $20 on Aksys's site. Umm, what?

I'll stick with Amazon.[/QUOTE]

If you have 1 item, it's $5 for USPS. If you have 2 items, you have to use UPS... for $20. Yeah, that's kinda high.

[quote name='Squarehard']After $5 shipping and another $2.xx or so in tax, I'm back up to $25.

Hmm....decisions, decisions...

Bleh, in the end I'm not going to buy from either, lol. >_>[/QUOTE]

I just bought it now. It's hard to tell when Aksys and Xseed CEs will go OoS.

Messing around on the Aksys website, apparently they offer free shipping for all orders over $120.

As long as your order total is over $120 prior to using the discount promo code: AKSYSBF12 ; you still get the free shipping.

This works out well if you create one order for multiple people that want something and just split the cost.

How are these games? I'm a LE/CE/DE nut, & I plan on finally getting a PSP...so would these be a good investment for my future purchase?

EDIT: Only Hakuoki's LE is $20 now... ;_; ...WHY, GOD!!

Does anyone here know where I can still get Fate/Night LE or $20 or less?

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back