Fate of GMR Magazine?

marcopolo

CAGiversary!
I haven't heard anything about GMR for a while. The last I heard was that they would offer to switch your subscription to some other magazine or refund your remaining issues. I was just curious if anybody had any news because my subscription is good until July and I never got a refund or anything that I can remember.

EBgames Memo

GMR was a decent read & it had some nice EB coupons in it. I believe they switched the subscriptions over to EGM (I think- can't remember).

[quote name='el bobo']I didn't really like that magazine at all they had some weird reviews.[/QUOTE]

I really didn't like how they reviewed Ninja Gaiden and Dead or Alive: Ultimate 4 months before they came out. apossum hates it when people shaq fu with his tecmo games! ;-)

I didn't like GMR for the fact that they tried to make the best magazine but with no true thought. What I mean by that is the majority of gamers (mainstream one's not us) are 18-40 and they thought they could sell a mag by using women and games. They did review games like 3 months early as well.

[quote name='marcopolo']I haven't heard anything about GMR for a while. The last I heard was that they would offer to switch your subscription to some other magazine or refund your remaining issues. I was just curious if anybody had any news because my subscription is good until July and I never got a refund or anything that I can remember.

EBgames Memo[/QUOTE]

If you never got a different mag, call them. You were supposed to receive a different magazine as a way to cover the remaining issues.

[quote name='ransom456']They switched it over to Sync, unless you call or already have another Ziff-Davis subscription.[/QUOTE]

I guess since I was already subscribed to EGM they just tacked it on to that. No big deal, just curious.

Well, OPM's have been arriving in my mail box recently, and I don't know where they've been coming from... I guess they're covering my remaining issues of GMR.

I have been getting random magazines lately that I have not subscribed for... like this month for example I got the ESPN mag... heh Does this have something to do with my GMR subscription haha?

bread's done
Back