Father's Day

ex0

CAGiversary!
What did you get your old man for Father's day? (tsk tsk if you haven't bought anything yet :p).
My mom and I split the cost and got my Dad a 9800 Pro, he really wanted one but always hesitates on buying it.

I was raised by my mother. I never really knew my father. So for mothers day and fathers day I buy her a gift cause she really assumed both rolls in my upbringing. I bought her some jewelry for fathers day this year and will take her out to dinner

[quote name='BigNick']Going to a brewers game.[/quote]

What a coincidence... except we're going to the Phillies/Royals game. Nothing says fathers day like going to a ball game and cheering for the road team!

[quote name='BigDirty'][quote name='BigNick']Going to a brewers game.[/quote]

What a coincidence... except we're going to the Phillies/Royals game. Nothing says fathers day like going to a ball game and cheering for the road team![/quote]

ha ha ha. They are playing the twins, so Im sure the stadium will be rocking. I think Im gonna get hammerd off of $6 waterdowned budweisers!

[quote name='snotknocker']I was raised by my mother. I never really knew my father. So for mothers day and fathers day I buy her a gift cause she really assumed both rolls in my upbringing. I bought her some jewelry for fathers day this year and will take her out to dinner[/quote]

I think thats really cool, shows how much u appreciate her

[quote name='BigNick']ha ha ha. They are playing the twins, so Im sure the stadium will be rocking. I think Im gonna get hammerd off of $6 waterdowned budweisers![/quote]

I guess that means no Uecker seats, eh?
($1 seats for those not in the know, available day-of only and well up there)

And they serve Bud in Miller Park?

[quote name='BigDirty'][quote name='BigNick']ha ha ha. They are playing the twins, so Im sure the stadium will be rocking. I think Im gonna get hammerd off of $6 waterdowned budweisers![/quote]

I guess that means no Uecker seats, eh?
($1 seats for those not in the know, available day-of only and well up there)

And they serve Bud in Miller Park?[/quote]

ha ha ha Miller is the def the beer of choice in WI. not sure what they sereve, never been there. But if its miller park, I doubt they serve budweiser. So waterdowned Miller Genuine Draft it is!

[quote name='BigDirty'][quote name='BigNick']Going to a brewers game.[/quote]

What a coincidence... except we're going to the Phillies/Royals game. Nothing says fathers day like going to a ball game and cheering for the road team![/quote]

oh yeah I forgot to post, Go Phillies!

[quote name='Ikohn4ever'][quote name='snotknocker']I was raised by my mother. I never really knew my father. So for mothers day and fathers day I buy her a gift cause she really assumed both rolls in my upbringing. I bought her some jewelry for fathers day this year and will take her out to dinner[/quote]

I think thats really cool, shows how much u appreciate her[/quote]

Nothing ever quite says love like mom

I'm going to Phillies/Royals game on Saturday. For fathers day I got my dad an autographed picture of a scene from a Ray Harryhausen movie, signed by Ray. For those who have no idea who that is, he used to do special effects for old movies with monsters, dinosaurs, and mythological stuff. He did 7th Voyage of Sinbad, Clash of the Titans, and Jason and the Argonauts. Those are his biggest ones.

[quote name='BigNick']Going to a brewers game.[/quote]

Twins will PWN the Brewers!

I so wish I could go.

Anyway, for Father's Day I got my dad a Gameboy SP. He has been playing Zelda: LttP for 2 years. Still has not beat it. He likes to swear at the screen of the old GBA, so I thought he would be pretty happy with this one.

Chris

My pops is into fishing catfishing so i want to get him this

http://www.smartcast-rf30.com/

but i think he'll never use it cause it like cheating. i feel it's just getting a edge of the fish. but i can't figure out how that its cheating, but clear fishing line is not. should it be bright orange so they can decide fairly either they want it or not

bread's done
Back