Favorite brand of chips.

[quote name='psiufoxx2']Um... you NEED Sun Chips and Munchos on there. What were you smoking?[/quote]

Oh, because a while back I started eating those large bags of sunchips and now I just can't stand the taste anymore :bomb:and for munchos I have probably only eaten them maybe twice. :whistle2:#

I enjoy Doritos and original Lays, but my favorite (Guess it's not considered a chip, but I consider it one... I guess) is the Wise Cheese Doodles.

My number one favorite goes to Tim's Cascade Style, Jalapeno. I just finished a bag yesterday. Fun Yuns/BBQ Lays/that purple bagged hawaiian brand one come in second. I'd also thought I'd throw in the Cheeto 'ball puffs' cannisters for honorable mention. I hate these food threads because it always makes me hungry late at night. So very tempted to run to 24 hour Safeway.

Oh crap! Forgot Sunchips! How could I forget you. And those Pizza pringles arent too bad either.

[quote name='assassinX']Oh, because a while back I started eating those large bags of sunchips and now I just can't stand the taste anymore :bomb:and for munchos I have probably only eaten them maybe twice. :whistle2:#[/quote]I do hate it when people form cogent responses to my nonsense. Well played sir.

We're traveling to Cincinnati this weekend. We will be bringing back several bags of Montgomery Inn barbeque potato chips.:drool:

UTZ, those are my fav. Except in TX there nearly impossible to find, so I eat Salsa Verde or the Pepper Jack Doritos. Also Honey BBQ Frito Twists are good too!

[quote name='Ricochet']Ruffles: The Works! chips, hands down. I can hardly ever find them, but when I do I always buy at least a few bags.[/quote]

Can you post a pic of Ruffles: The Works!? I've never heard or seen one of those bags, but they do sound cool.

Hawaiian-LuauBBQ.jpg

[quote name='cochesecochese']I don't eat chips often but when I do I always reach for Kettle Chips - Honey Dijon. Ahh.[/quote]

Oh yes. Especially the Trader Joe's brand. So damn tasty.

Ruffles the works are pretty good, but I think they're kind of an acquired taste. The first few chips taste kind of weird, but the more you eat the better they get.

I voted Doritos, but I'm going to rethink that since they must have changed the recipe within the past year or two becaues they are starting to taste a little weird now.

I'd have to say BBQ Pringles now.

actually today i discovered a new brand and flavor (new to me)....

Mis Vickies Lime and Black Peppers chips.

A-Maze-Ing

Of chips, and if price is no object, I like
Pringle's BBQ
Ruffles regular
Kruncher's BBQ
Sunchips Cheddar and Kettle Chips are good, I just don't buy them because they're too expensive
Tater Skins were great, they had real potato appeal; I bought a big bag of the Friday's brand from BJ's and overdosed on them, though
Wise BBQ *used* to be good, they had an excellent smoky flavor to them. They've changed the recipe though, I think.
I don't really like the baked ones.

Of other bagged snacky type things:
Cheetos used to have a 'paw' shaped cheeto that was delicious. I don't really like 'regular' cheetos, but the Dollar Tree carries two brands that are quite good, and cheap [1 dollar for either 11 or 12 ounces].
Snyder's Pretzel Pieces-Hot Wing are pretty good, as are the Cheddar; I don't like the jalapeno.

bread's done
Back