Favorite FPS level ever.

smalien1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Doesn't apply to the ones that aren't broken up into levels like Metroid

I'd say... The Facility in Goldeneye from hours of multiplayer, and the single player version
or the final British Mission with all the sniping in CoD.

What are yours?

Fighting hitler in Wolfenstein 3-D. Something very intense about that fight-- being 12 years old, learning about the holocaust in school, then fighting hitler in a videogame.

as for a regular level-- I had a lot of fun with the library in Halo 1. it's repetitive and too long, but I almost had a heart attck trying to get out of it alive.

Whatever the most popular one in Team Fortress/ Weapons Factory/ Team Fortress Classic was. The one with the 2 bases facing eachother and water in between. That one was sweet.

[quote name='Tromack']Whatever the most popular one in Team Fortress/ Weapons Factory/ Team Fortress Classic was. The one with the 2 bases facing eachother and water in between. That one was sweet.[/QUOTE]

2fort

The Edge, from Quake 2...probably just because that is the level a friend at uni used to teach my roommate, myself and some other people how to strafe jump.

Q3DM6 was a fun one to play quite a few mods on; but for straight-up Q3 DM, Q3DM17 was great for 4-6 people.

I haven't played any multiplayer FPS' since Q3 though....come to think of it the only FPS multiplayer I played was Quake 2 and Quake 3...the former was pretty much just co-op play though.

[quote name='smalien1']

I'd say... The Facility in Goldeneye from hours of multiplayer, and the single player version

What are yours?[/QUOTE]

I agree!

Dust On Counterstrike. As far as single player levels the one in Halo where you start off having to use nightvision to infiltrate the enemy base

[quote name='CaseyRyback']probably Akron, OH from NOLF 2. There may be others as good, but fighting Ninja's in a trailer park is just awesome[/QUOTE]

Wait, say that again. There's a level in a videogame based in my hometown!?

well (tfc), i loved putting lvl 3 sentrys and dispensers on top of the opposite base facing downwards at their door, multiple kills from that lol

The level in Doom where those two giant demon minotaur type things come out at you from their cages was pretty beastly, other than that the first mission is Deus Ex was really awesome.

[quote name='rabbitt']Wait, say that again. There's a level in a videogame based in my hometown!?[/QUOTE]

I believe it is Akron. Its been a while since I played the game, but the jist of the level is that there is this guy that tried to infiltrate UNITY (basically the good guys) in the first game and an agent of UNITY (Cate Archer, the main character) goes to his house to find a clue about where she should go. While there, she gets attacked by a horde of Ninja's, and eventually you fight the lead ninja inside a trailer caught in a tornando.

bread's done
Back