Favorite Non-FPS on Xbox 360?

qbkorso

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
With all the wonderful FPSs this season it got be thinking that's your favorite Non-FPS of 2007?

My vote would go to Skate.

Ace Combat 6... but multiplayer feels sloppy and just added on at the last minute. Lets hope Ace Combat 7 addresses this issue.

Marvel UA
Dead Rising

Crackdown was great for this year. Really really enjoyed that one. I can't wait till it comes down to $29.99/19.99 or some good cheap deal comes out for it because i'll snag it instantly.

As of now Dead Rising, I can also say Oblivion, but in a way it is a first person game so doesn't count nor does Gow.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']

Crackdown was great for this year. Really really enjoyed that one. I can't wait till it comes down to $29.99/19.99 or some good cheap deal comes out for it because i'll snag it instantly.[/quote]

It's 19.99 used at EB/GS now.

I would have to say Crackdown or Skate for me, but I also have alot of games that I havent played yet due to a broken 360.

Does Condemned count as an FPS? That's probably my favorite 360 only game.

Otherwise...Kameo? That's the only non FPS I had :p

Wow, 25 replies and I'd say 20 couldn't grasp the simple question from the first post.

Moving thread to the Reading Comprehension forum.

My Top 3
#1 - Pac-Man: Championship Edition
#2 - Crackdown
#3 - Guitar Hero III

and yes Condemned is considered a FPS... from 2005.

For me it had to be Guitar Hero II. I've had so much fun playing the game that I think it my be one of my top five of all time.

As of last month it was Guitar Hero 3 for me, but from what I've seen it'll be Mass Effect by the end of the year.

[quote name='asianxcore']Blue Dragon

I loved it so much I got my entire party's level up to 99, even though you can beat the game at half that.[/quote]

I'm at the 50ish level with everyone where you can go ahead and beat the game. How long did it take you to push to 99? Do the same with your shadows?

Mass Effect. Even though I haven't played, I already know it is gonna be awesome.

Also Eternal Sonata and Assassin's Creed are pretty good.

Portal

If Portal doesn't count because it's bundled with 4 FPS, Assassin's Creed.

Except for The Orange Box, none of the best games on 360 are FPS.

I'm gonna Say halo3, Bioshock, GRAW...

THat was a joke

Fo' Real: Dead Rising, Guitar Hero, Oblivion, and does Mass Effect count?

bread's done
Back