Favorite summer show

wubb

CAGiversary!
Feedback
52 (100%)
The list is limited to first season network shows (too many to include cable offerings) and to shows that have already premiered this summer.

[quote name='csidegamer']None on the list.

Eureka on Sci-Fi[/QUOTE]

Eureka isn't a first-season show is it?

Didn't it premiere like last summer?

Pirate Master or On the Lot, but I have only seen each one time.

I usually just watch CSI considering it is on 3 different nights :p but my favorite show is Hell Kitchen.

[quote name='lordwow']Eureka isn't a first-season show is it?

Didn't it premiere like last summer?[/quote]

Yep, its season 2.

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']Wubb, please add Flight of the Conchords, it is a new summer show[/quote]

Can't you fucking read? He said no cable offerings because there is too many. Plus, though I like their comedy specials, that show blows

[quote name='fart_bubble']Creature Comfort isn't a new show. Its an old BBC show and Comedy Central played those episodes a few years ago[/QUOTE]

Good show, too.

[quote name='fart_bubble']Creature Comfort isn't a new show. Its an old BBC show and Comedy Central played those episodes a few years ago[/QUOTE]

...it's actually not; these are new episodes commissioned by CBS. Yes, there were other episodes that the BBC ran, but Aardman did these for American audiences.

[quote name='cruster']...it's actually not; these are new episodes commissioned by CBS.[/quote]

Are they? I just watched one and it was an episode CC played a few years ago so I didn't bother to tune into the others thinking I've seen them.

Either way, its still not a new show

[quote name='fart_bubble']Are they? I just watched one and it was an episode CC played a few years ago so I didn't bother to tune into the others thinking I've seen them.

Either way, its still not a new show[/QUOTE]

Some of the settings have been the same - the animals at the vet, etc. - but the conversations are new.

I'll give you that it's maybe..."new" instead of bright, shiny new.

bread's done
Back