Favorite Super Bowl Ad?

ryoga79

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
I went through the ads on youtube since I was sleeping of work during most of the game (and driving there as well), and the Free Doritos ad had me dying this morning.

Anyone else have favs?

The Pepsi ad with McGruber & McGuyver was hilarious.

The silliest commerical to me was th 3D Sobe Life Water one with all the NFL players dancing in it.

The funniest one to me was the Pedigree one with all the different animals trying to get people to adopt dogs.

The Pepsi ad with McGruber & McGuyver was hilarious.

The silliest commerical to me was the 3D Sobe Life Water one with all the NFL players dancing in it.

The funniest one to me was the Pedigree one with all the different animals trying to get people to adopt dogs.

Best was "DOES YOUR WORK MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE PUNCHING SMALL ANIMALS!!!"

and the Koala in glasses gets a punch... and says "oh my!"

I loved both of the Doritos commercials and I'd concur w/ the Pedigree commercial as well...

I also enjoyed the first Bud Light commercial where they throw the guy out the window

[quote name='billyrox']Best was "DOES YOUR WORK MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE PUNCHING SMALL ANIMALS!!!"

and the Koala in glasses gets a punch... and says "oh my!"[/quote]

This.

I liked the McGruber commercial and the Transformers teaser!

I didn't see the Pedigree ad. Must have been when those damn local ads were showing instead of the real Super Bowl ads.

[quote name='kscripter']I liked the McGruber commercial and the Transformers teaser!

I didn't see the Pedigree ad. Must have been when those damn local ads were showing instead of the real Super Bowl ads.[/QUOTE]
Trust me that the Pedigree ad was golden. You just have to see which animals they showed as people's pets.

High Life!!

FTW.

[quote name='billyrox']Best was "DOES YOUR WORK MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE PUNCHING SMALL ANIMALS!!!"

and the Koala in glasses gets a punch... and says "oh my!"[/QUOTE]

Nah, that was WAY too repetitve. It got on my nerves. Although I did laugh when the koala got punched....the first time...

bread's done
Back