favorite tv show?

[quote name='Rodimus']Currently: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Time for a Mouse-ka-freakin' tool.

All Time: Van-pires. Google that if you're bored. And how can I forget Nick Arcade. Damnit Nadine WTF is wrong with you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seAyeYBNijA[/QUOTE]
:lol:That dude in the video who was partners with the lousy player is just looking like 'I can't believe you were that frickin' bad' as the credits are rolling.:whistle2:#

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:lol:That dude in the video who was partners with the lousy player is just looking like 'I can't believe you were that frickin' bad' as the credits are rolling.:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

I always wondered what the other kid was thinking. "I wanted that Huffy bike, but because you suck so bad all I get is a couple Blow Pops.... fuck!!!"

Current shows: Big Bang Theory, 2 Broke Girls, Person of Interest, No Reservations, How I Met Your Mother, Two and a Half Men, Hidden City, Ugly Americans, Hawaii 5-0, Hot in Cleveland, Burn Notice, Royal Pains, Covert Affairs, House, Bobs Burgers, Family Guy, American Dad, Dexter

No longer being made: Wings (I watch this show too damn much, almost to the point where I have to at least have the audio on when I go to sleep at night), Golden Girls, Will & Grace, The Shield, 24, ALF, Mork and Mindy, Forever Knight, Animaniacs, Better Off Ted, Dark Blue, Cheers, Fraiser, Dinosaurs, In Living Color, Hey Dude!, Martin, Puppets Who Kill, Smallville, The Cosby Show,

All Time: Twin Peaks, Arrested Development, The IT Crowd, and Older The Simpsons episodes.

Currently: Breaking Bad

I surprised that nobody has mentioned Shameless, I found out about it when season 2 started and after catching up on it, it wins my favorite show. My other favorite shows are Two Broke Girls, Community, Big Bang Theory, Parks and Rec., The Office, Whitney, Fox's Sunday night cartoon lineup, True Blood, and Misfits.

All Time Favorite: Doctor Who, Mad About You, The Cosby Show, Who's The Boss, Quantum Leap, Star Trek:TNG, Doogie Howser MD

Currently: Big Bang Theory, Walking Dead, Luther, Game of Thrones

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I would if I still had FX on my cable lineup. But that's another channel that Comcrap nuked when I decided to lower my cable package by one tier. Mind ya, I rarely watched FX, so that was no big loss for the most part. But I DO miss TBS, TNT, MSNBC/CNBC, SciFi(or however it's spelled anymore) and Headline News.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure you even have cable? TBS and TNT have been cable staples since the 80s. Tell your dad to pay more money.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Are you sure you even have cable? TBS and TNT have been cable staples since the 80s. Tell your dad to pay more money.[/QUOTE]
:lol: It's not us, it's frickin' Comcast. That's what the next cheapest tier down ended up eliminating. Like I've said before, at least it got rid of the shitty sports channels at the same time(even though the crappy NCAA tourney is still on the broadcast channels:roll:).

With how little TV I watch nowadays, I really don't miss those channels we lost all that much.

All time: The Wire, Deadwood, Six Feet Under, 24, Freaks and Geeks, Dead Like Me, The Shield, Arrested Development, Reaper, OZ, Homicide: Life on the Streets, Married with Children, Cheers, etc.

Current:
Grimm
Harry's Law
Modern Family
Once Upon A Time
Fringe
Alcatraz
Person of Interest
Southland
Leverage
White Collar
In Plain Sight
Supernatural
Star Wars - The Clone Wars
Deadliest Catch
Breakout Kings
The Walking Dead
Breaking Bad
Sons of Anarchy
American Horror Story
Always Sunny in Philly
Justified
The League
The Ultimate Fighter
Shameless
Dexter
Homeland
House of lies
Nurse Jackie
GAME OF THRONES
True Blood
Boardwalk Empire
Full Metal Jousting

[quote name='detectiveconan16']I remember Van-pires. But I don't remember Tattoo Alien Fighters from Beverly Hills. Hmm...[/QUOTE]
That was one of the many power rangers rip offs of the time, it was awful.

bread's done
Back