FBI's PAST LOWBALLS ARCHIVE (Bid history reference) DO NOT BID IN HERE! ~Thanks~

picture.php

[size=+3]STOP! Don't inflame the Baroness...LOWBALL #9 IS OVER [/size]​
[size=+1]Congratulations to all participants! If you know you are among the final bid winners, please PM your address and preferred type of payment to me. Purchase invoices will be sent out in 1-2 days time (thank you for your patience in advance). The OP will gradually be updated with payment info and individual winner's pymnt status after some needed rest. Sweet dreams![/size]

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Son of a--- I didn't edit my post and had to wait the 45 seconds ... [sigh][/QUOTE]I try not to during lowballs since it might seem like you're cheating :whistle2:#

[quote name='rmb']oh, mrnewz slimy sniper. Lucky I'm at work on a pos pc with 128k of ram[/QUOTE]

Sniper? You took the bid from me! ;-)

Sadly, I think you ended up winning it. Or does the BARONESS single all before count?

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Sniper? You took the bid from me! ;-)

Sadly, I think you ended up winning it. Or does the BARONESS single all before count?[/QUOTE]Seems like anything after her doesn't count

Maigo - Why are you on the boards? Don't you know there's an endless PARTY~! in your location?

Or that's what NBC would like for me to believe...

[quote name='MrNEWZ']USB HDTV Adapter Tuner Stick / Video Recorder (Hauppage 1200 WinTV-HVR-850) (Watch live HDTV on notebook or desktop PC) $21

Not getting sniped today.[/QUOTE]
FYI, if you don't want to be sniped bid more. I believe you are the one that was trying to snipe. At least that is what I'd call waiting to the end of a lowball before posting any bid. Good job. I have a tuner already. Shoulda made you pay and went $30 but I don't really need the thing. Just don't talk about sniping when your the one that is actually trying to snipe in the lowball.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Sniper? You took the bid from me! ;-)

Sadly, I think you ended up winning it. Or does the BARONESS single all before count?[/QUOTE]
Oh, I see what your saying now. Yea, your bid after mine is stamped 101. We shall see.

The post before isn't meant to sound harsh or pissed either. Gotta razz people every now and then. :)

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Maigo - Why are you on the boards? Don't you know there's an endless PARTY~! in your location?

Or that's what NBC would like for me to believe...[/QUOTE]Well my buddy was pretty tanked once the hockey game was over and then I proceeded to play some HotD: Overkill with my sober friend.

Can't say the olympics are that big a deal for me, hasn't exactly been everything I was expecting, so I'm just glad its over.

Besides my idea of partying is getting some buddies over for gamin :razz:

Oh and go Canada! :lol:

[quote name='rmb']Oh, I see what your saying now. Yea, your bid after mine is stamped 101. We shall see.[/QUOTE]

Yup--- also, I first SAW this thread today and bid on 2 items earlier. Your bid, with less than an hour to go took over the bid. Isn't that the very definition of "snipe" as well? ;-)

[shrugs] I don't see a reason for you to be ranting on the process.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Yup--- also, I first SAW this thread today and bid on 2 items earlier. Your bid, with less than an hour to go took over the bid. Isn't that the very definition of "snipe" as well? ;-)

[shrugs] I don't see a reason for you to be ranting on the process.[/QUOTE]
Not considering my bid has been there for a week. It's all good. BTW, you didn't get sniped, you won the hard drive.

[quote name='rmb']Not considering my bid has been there for a week. It's all good. BTW, you didn't get sniped, you won the hard drive.[/QUOTE]

You sir--- are quite a gem.

MRNewz-

I now see why I am coming across ass a d**k. Complete misunderstanding, on my end. I thought I had that $15 bid. Eyes go bad when you get older. Lately anytime I have seen mb7241 in a lowball I have thought it was my bid. rmb-mb....terrible on my part. If you hadn't have bid it would have went to mb7241. My sincere apologies for coming off the way I did.

Hey there FBI! Looks like I just got a couple cheap-o things. I can pay anytime you like for the items, but would you mind terribly holding onto the two things until I find more to get from you in the future? I don't really see the point in paying to have it shipped here when it's going to be such a small package.

Speaking of small packages, I don't know who this rmb guy is that's been posting in this thread recently, but he sounds like a real bum! :rofl:

DV8 should have sent you a pm. Please hold off shipping my package. We would like to have you send dv8's stuff to me. I'll pick up shipping cost the rest of the way. You just need to figure added cost to ship it to m for his invoice. Once you have that confirmed with dv8 feel free to ship. Thanks.

[quote name='GUNNM']fbi still alive?[/QUOTE]

Yes, thanks for your concern. I posted an update in the OP and will ship a couple packages tomorrow and Friday, and the remainder when more payments arrive. Just check the front page for gradual updates, or PM me directly if you have any worries. Cheers!

Just trying to squeeze one in before the end of the month, since my tax refund wasn't pretty at all. Also, pictures for Lowball #10 will be non-existent .... alright, just kidding. They will be available soon ( vague enough to stay on everybody's good graces :p ). Thanks for viewing!

PS3 clear case (original version w/ PS3 + br logo across top) - $1
PS3 clear case (newer version w/ just blu-ray logo on corner) - $1
PS2 black 2-disc case w/ memory card holder - $1
∞ Anime Bag - $1

[quote name='bvharris']Again? :D

I'm beginning to suspect you are the world's largest strategy guide fence, lol[/QUOTE]

I wish my local Gamestops were like his :lol: I can never find any penny guides

:360: STAR OCEAN The Last Hope -$1
:360: Prince of Persia LIMITED EDITION (includes Soundtrack, Digital Art Book, Making Of & MORE on Bonus Disc - $1

:360: STAR OCEAN The Last Hope -$2
:360: Prince of Persia LIMITED EDITION (includes Soundtrack, Digital Art Book, Making Of & MORE on Bonus Disc - $2

Man FBI you are gonna bankrupt me one of these days...

USB HDTV Adapter (AverHD Volar) by AVerMedia (Watch live HDTV on notebook or desktop PC) [New & unsused; complete without orig. packaging] $1.00
HDMI 3-Port Switcher / Hub by Rocketfish (New, sealed) $1.00
PHOENIX WRIGHT : Ace Attorney - JUSTICE for ALL - $1.00
APOLLO JUSTICE : Ace Attorney – $4.00
Front Mission - $1.00
Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword - $1.00
MOTORSTORM Pacific Rift - $2.00
Cross X Edge - $ 2.00
Prince of Persia LIMITED EDITION (includes Soundtrack, Digital Art Book, Making Of & MORE on Bonus Disc) - $4.00
De BLOB - $1.00
Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning Guide w/ Exclusive In-game Item Code - $1.00
Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning Atlas w/ Exclusive In-game Item Code ($0.50 added to ship) - $1.00
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (very good; cover creases) - $1.00
GTA Chinatown Wars for DS (like-new; minor edge wear) - $1.00
Fossil Fighters (very good) - $1.00
Wario Land Shake It! - $1.00
Legend of Zelda : The Phantom Hourglass Premiere Edition - $1.00
PROTOTYPE [$0.75 added to ship] - $1.00
PIKMIN w/ New Play Control! - $1.00

USB HDTV Adapter (AverHD Volar) by AVerMedia (Watch live HDTV on notebook or desktop PC) [New & unsused; complete without orig. packaging] $5

bread's done
Back