FBI's PAST LOWBALLS ARCHIVE (Bid history reference) DO NOT BID IN HERE! ~Thanks~

SOUL NOMAD & the World Eaters Limited Edition by DoubleJump Books :ps2: (very good) - $6
TEKKEN 6 (NEW) [$0.75 added to ship] - $4
:ds: Valkyrie Profile - Covenant of the Plume (New / Sealed) - $13

:360: Earth Defense Force 2017 (like-new & complete) - $10
:wii: De Blob (new/sealed) - $11
:ps2: Romance of the Three Kingdoms VII (New / Sealed) - $6
:psp: Jeanne D'Arc (New / Sealed) - $13
:ds: Disgaea DS (new/sealed) - $9

[quote name='Aegith'] :360: Earth Defense Force 2017 (like-new & complete) - $10
:wii: De Blob (new/sealed) - $11
:ps2: Romance of the Three Kingdoms VII (New / Sealed) - $6
:psp: Jeanne D'Arc (New / Sealed) - $13
:ds: Disgaea DS (new/sealed) - $9[/QUOTE]

Omg :(
Why would you do that. I give up on EDF2017 T_T

original.jpg

[size=+3]LOWBALL #12 HAS RESOLVED ! CASE CLOSED. [/size]​

[size=+1]Congratulations to all participants! If you know you are among the final bid winners, please PM your address and preferred type of payment to me. Purchase invoices will be sent out in 2-3 days time (thank you for your patience in advance). The OP will gradually be updated with payment info and individual winner's pymnt status after some needed rest. Let us celebrate with sleep![/size]

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I dont think my bid got in in time.. he said :59 and mine says :00 :bomb: oh wells no biggie.[/QUOTE]

haha, i was definitely content with it being at 10 each, at least I think I won them

[quote name='battousai11']haha, i was definitely content with it being at 10 each, at least I think I won them[/QUOTE]

You guys made want to get in on the bidding war!

[quote name='battousai11']haha, i was definitely content with it being at 10 each, at least I think I won them[/QUOTE]

Grats on the price either way. Inflated ebay is retarded on those. And you made out if you compare it to the ebay price :)

I am happy i got Super Robot Taisen. I have the first one boxed and everyone always wanted too much for the 2nd.

BTW Thank you Aegith. :D

[quote name='affa']man, so sad i got sniped on romance of 3 kingdoms. that was like my main want here.[/QUOTE]

If it makes you feel better I fell asleep on the last lowball that I really wanted something in!

[quote name='skiizim']If it makes you feel better I fell asleep on the last lowball that I really wanted something in![/QUOTE]

hmmm. nope. doesn't make me feel better, heh.

so i must have got a little excited bidding at some point - i bid $2 for
:xbox: Magic - The Gathering : Battlegrounds (new/sealed)

problem is, I don't have an xbox (i think i thought it was for ps2). anyway, anyone want to take over my $2 bid? I'll make good on it if not, but if someone would be kind enough to take it off my hands i'd be grateful. i won enough other stuff to make me broke without adding a coaster to my list.

[quote name='affa']so i must have got a little excited bidding at some point - i bid $2 for
:xbox: Magic - The Gathering : Battlegrounds (new/sealed)

problem is, I don't have an xbox (i think i thought it was for ps2). anyway, anyone want to take over my $2 bid? I'll make good on it if not, but if someone would be kind enough to take it off my hands i'd be grateful. i won enough other stuff to make me broke without adding a coaster to my list.
[/QUOTE]

I'll help a brother out. ;) Add it to my invoice, FBI. What's one more sealed game I'll never play? :D

Didn't win any other games, though it looks like I won the Terminator: SCC blu-ray. I look forward to that mocking me from beside my Dollhouse blu-rays on the shelf. DAMN YOU FOX!!

[quote name='bvharris']I'll help a brother out. ;) Add it to my invoice, FBI. What's one more sealed game I'll never play? :D

Didn't win any other games, though it looks like I won the Terminator: SCC blu-ray. I look forward to that mocking me from beside my Dollhouse blu-rays on the shelf. DAMN YOU FOX!![/QUOTE]

Not to get all rainy, but I think it's just the slipcase for the Terminator DVD... It says "media NOT included."

[quote name='Vulgarism']Not to get all rainy, but I think it's just the slipcase for the Terminator DVD... It says "media NOT included."[/QUOTE]

#-o :wall:

I'm a fucking moron. :bomb:

See, I retired from lowballs for a reason.

Sniped again by people who didn't bid until the last hour...wish I didn't have to work or I could have at least attempted to stay up until 3.

Ah, I see what I did.. It doesn't say that in the item description itself, just in the header for the category. I just copied the item from a previous bid. My own fault for not checking the OP.

FBI, it should probably go without saying that I have no interest in just the slipcover. But if you want me to pay for it anyway as penance for my idiocy, you know I'm good for it.

[quote name='bvharris']Ah, I see what I did.. It doesn't say that in the item description itself, just in the header for the category. I just copied the item from a previous bid. My own fault for not checking the OP.

FBI, it should probably go without saying that I have no interest in just the slipcover. But if you want me to pay for it anyway as penance for my idiocy, you know I'm good for it.[/QUOTE]

No worries, I'll let you off the hook....this time only :p. Invoices will go out this weekend.

[quote name='FatBoyInside']No worries, I'll let you off the hook....this time only :p. Invoices will go out this weekend.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. As always, you're the man. ;)

I got my ending times mixed up but wow, I didn't get sniped out of everything? Well congrats to everyone who won something from the lowball and everyone who participated.

bread's done
Back