FBI's PAST LOWBALLS ARCHIVE (Bid history reference) DO NOT BID IN HERE! ~Thanks~

(43) Anime TENCHI MUYO GXP Police Diary Four 2-DISC SET (vol.7 & vol.8) NEW/SEALED; Eps.21-26 End, 150mins. - $2
(46) Anime BATTLE ATHLETES OVA vol.2 Ready...+ Bonus FUNIMATION Promo DVD (100mins. Sampler) Like-new & complete - $2.50

[quote name='au7oma7ic']i need those busts, they will go great with my leonidas ones I just got.[/QUOTE]

damn, I just wanted the DVD

You win nhat, and wow on the Yuna doll, I didn't think it'd hit more then $20 (that's more then I paid for both FFX and FFX2 lol)

(45) :dvd: The Girl Who Leapt Through Time Limited Ed. (w/ Soundtrack CD & Artbox Casing) - $18.50

I really don't want to give this up...

LOWBALL SALE OFFICIALLY OVER.

YATTA !!!
DoraemonTHE_END.jpg

Much thanks to all participants. Bid winners, please PM your address/zipcodes to me and purchase invoices will be sent out in 2-3 days time.
I will also update the OP with payment info, prize giveaway winners, and anything else pertinent. Thanks and have a good night.

[quote name='au7oma7ic']I wanted that Yuna doll so bad. But my debt told me to stop at 20[/QUOTE]

You should have mention that sooner.

bread's done
Back