FBI's PAST LOWBALLS ARCHIVE (Bid history reference) DO NOT BID IN HERE! ~Thanks~

Marvel VS Capcom 3 Art Poster Collectible (New/Sealed; 8" x 10") $3
Marvel MIGHTY MUGGS 2-Pack: SDCC Exclusive Movie Wolverine w/ Retractable Claws and Original Costume Wolverine (New) $3
R.U.S.E. The Art of Deception - Wage a war of perception & command a huge range of resources in this latest military strategy sim. Game features cutting-edge graphics built on the IRISZOOM engine and a gripping multiplayer mode. ( NEW/Sealed) - $14
The Legend of Zelda : Twilight Princess Gold-Trimmed HARDCOVER Collector's Edition w/ Exclusive Cloth World Map Included (NEW/Sealed) [$3 added to ship] - $6

[quote name='d3ting']the tommy watch is new and have no batteries?[/QUOTE]

It was a gift from a few years back, so I believe the battery is probably drained and will need to be replaced anyway. I never took it out of the box aside from snapping the photos for this auction.

[quote name='thereefernander']Hey FBI, if I bid on another poster would they be shipped together with no extra cost?[/QUOTE]

There will be a nominal cost depending on which additional poster you are talking about. If you have the specifics, just private message me your wishlist from this lowball and I will respond back with an estimate on the shipping expense.

MISSTEPS IN CLASSIC VIDEO GAMES

picture.php

Great game, wacky word choice. 'Tooting a whistle' just sounds a bit off for mr burly plumber man. And is 'blow' too obscure and offensive in comparison?

First bump on this fine-tooting day. :p

Quick bump and small addendum. I had just realized that I missed the #1 spot listing in the TOP 10 COUNTDOWN from the previous lowball outing, so here's the entirety. Enjoy.

Valuable Life Lesson Gleaned from Playing Videogames **

#10) Always check behind waterfalls. There's always something cool back there.
# 9) It's generally best to shoot anyone you see. You usually can't hurt people unless they're your enemies.
# 8) There are some things in life you can't control, like yourself during cut scenes.
# 7) There is no reason not to break anything that can be broken.
# 6) If you talk to people for more than 30 seconds, they start repeating themselves.
# 5) Doctors and other medical professionals are unnecessary. There are always other ways to recover from multiple stab and/or gunshot wounds, like first-aid kits and colored potions, or food or sometimes just standing still for a few seconds.
# 4) Even if you accomplish something extraordinary and heroic over the course of dozens of hours, there's still a bunch of busywork to do before you can call yourself 100 percent successful.
# 3) A journey of a thousand miles begins with floating words telling you to use the left control stick to walk.
# 2) Never try to do anything, cooperatively or competitively, with strangers unless you want to be called by many vile and contradictory racial and sexual slurs.
# 1) If you're ever lost and directionless, with no idea what to do with your life, look up the walk-through on the internet.

**[size=-1]Excerpts from CNN Tech blogger Lore Sjöberg[/size]

A whole day without a single bid...I need a stiff drink to calm my nerves . Bump before I cry myself to sleep tonight.

Chanting in my head :
Slow and steady wins the race.

according to my clock there is still 40 mins left of the day...so here ya go ;)
Marvel VS Capcom 3 Art Poster Collectible (New/Sealed; 8" x 10") $4

Assassin's Creed II Collector's Edition Hardcover - $4
Dead Rising 2 HARDCOVER Collector's Edition - $3
EA Electronic Arts 25th Anniv. Celebration - $2
EA Electronic Arts 25th Anniv. Celebration - $3
Xbox 360 KINECT Purple Tote Bag - $1

Motorstorm Arctic Edge - $3
Star Ocean First Departure - $7
Shin Megami Tensei - $6
X-men Trilogy - $24
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Online bonus Content Pass - $2
Assassins Creed II Collectors Guide - $5
Super Mario Galaxy Collectors Guide - $6
LoZ Twilight Princess Hardcover - $7
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn Guide - $3

R.U.S.E. The Art of Deception - Wage a war of perception & command a huge range of resources in this latest military strategy sim. Game features cutting-edge graphics built on the IRISZOOM engine and a gripping multiplayer mode. ( NEW/Sealed) - $16
Marvel VS Capcom 3 Art Poster Collectible (New/Sealed; 8" x 10") $5
Marvel MIGHTY MUGGS 2-Pack: SDCC Exclusive Movie Wolverine w/ Retractable Claws and Original Costume Wolverine (New) $7
Super Mario Galaxy Collector's Edition Hardcover w/ Giant Glow-In-the-Dark Poster & Extra Content (NEW/Sealed) [$2.50 added to ship] - $7
Super Mario Galaxy 2 Decal Sticker Sheet (11" x 8.5") and Donkey Country Returns IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG Decal Sticker (8" x 2.5") - $1
LoZ Twilight Princess Hardcover - $8

[quote name='Hell Monkey']FBI rules bump[/QUOTE]

Stop trying to get brownie points from me. I've already eaten 'em all. :p

picture.php

At long last, the truth that no one wants to publicly admit (in Japan, at least)...or the scriptwriter is simply a hardcore fan of Logan's Run.

Personal bump for another day closer to death. :p

Alan Wake Survival Bundle Full Strategy Guide + Hardcover Art Book feat. official Prima guide and collectible limited edition hardcover 'Alan Wake Illuminated' (NEW/Sealed) [$3.00 added to ship] - $7
Assassin's Creed II Collector's Edition Hardcover w/ Stunning 20pg Art Gallery, Huge Map Poster, & Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Section (NEW/Sealed) [$2.25 added to ship] - $6
EA Electronic Arts 25th Anniv. Celebration of Interactive Entertainment Commemorative HARDCOVER Edition w/ Exclusive insider DVD chalked full of interviews, 'making of' featureattes, & more! (NEW/Sealed) [$2.25 added to ship] - $5 - Donkey132
Gears of War 2 Last Stand Limited Edition Hardcover with Double-Sided Foldout Poster and Exclusive Numbered Lithograph & Bonus Comic/Art Content (New/Sealed) [$2.25 added to ship] - $7 -
Mass Effect 2 HARDCOVER Collector's Edition with Huge ART Poster & Exclusive BONUS CONTENT (Fully-labeled maps, artwork section, developer Interviews) (NEW/Sealed) [$2 added to ship] - $10
Medal of Honor HARDCOVER Collector's Edition w/ StunningTransparent Dust Jacket, Laminated MP Reference Card, & Exclusive Art + Behind the Scenes Sections (NEW/Sealed; tiny surface crease on front cover corner) [$2 added to ship] - $3
Mirror's Edge Studio Series Hardcover w/ Art Concept & Indepth DICE Studio Profile (NEW/Sealed) [$1 added to ship] - $5
Prince of Persia Collector's Edition Hardcover w/ Exclusive 8x10" Art Lithograph (NEW/Sealed) [$2 added to ship] - $4
Resident Evil 5 Collector's Edition Hardcover with 12-mth 2009/10 Wall Calendar & Exclusive 16pgs Extended Art Gallery (NEW/Sealed) [$2.25 added to ship] - $7
Super Mario Galaxy Collector's Edition Hardcover w/ Giant Glow-In-the-Dark Poster & Extra Content (NEW/Sealed) [$2.50 added to ship] - $8
The Legend of Zelda : Twilight Princess Gold-Trimmed HARDCOVER Collector's Edition w/ Exclusive Cloth World Map Included (NEW/Sealed) [$3 added to ship] - $14

picture.php

To call out someone like that is such an ultimate low-blow. Have you no shame, Squaresoft? Tsk-tsk. :p

First bump on this fork-y day.

Bumpage for a slow lowball night. Will any new challengers join the fray? Have I toiled in vain? Will the blackest night prevail? Please be sure to tune in tomorrow to have at least one of those questions go unanswered. Cheers!

[quote name='FatBoyInside']Bumpage for a slow lowball night. Will any new challengers join the fray? Have I toiled in vain? Will the blackest night prevail? Please be sure to tune in tomorrow to have at least one of those questions go unanswered. Cheers![/QUOTE]

if my lowball is anything to go by who the heck knows

picture.php

Whoa...whoa, shut your trap Terry! I'm the only one that can criticize the random crappiness of this lowball. Fury RISING, let's RUMBLE!

Countdown to hopefully a not so mediocre lowball conclusion. See you fine folks tonight. :p

bread's done
Back