FBI's PAST LOWBALLS ARCHIVE (Bid history reference) DO NOT BID IN HERE! ~Thanks~

God of War I & II Re-Mastered Hi-Definition COLLECTION (Two Books in One!) (Very good; minor creases from shelfwear) [$1.50 added to ship] - - $1
GOD OF WAR III HARDCOVER Ultimate Edition with Embossed hardcover, bonus content, 48-Page Concept Art Gallery and Exclusive collectible LITHOGRAPH Art (NEW/Sealed) [$2 added to ship] - - $1

God of War I & II Re-Mastered Hi-Definition COLLECTION (Two Books in One!) (Very good; minor creases from shelfwear) [$1.50 added to ship] - - $2.00
GOD OF WAR III HARDCOVER Ultimate Edition with Embossed hardcover, bonus content, 48-Page Concept Art Gallery and Exclusive collectible LITHOGRAPH Art (NEW/Sealed) [$2 added to ship] - - $2.00

Transformers JPN Import Revoltech HOT RODIMUS combined w/ TF Animated Fig...11.00

God of War I & II Re-Mastered Hi-Definition COLLECTION (Two Books in One!) (Very good; minor creases from shelfwear) [$1.50 added to ship] - - $3.00
GOD OF WAR III HARDCOVER Ultimate Edition with Embossed hardcover, bonus content, 48-Page Concept Art Gallery and Exclusive collectible LITHOGRAPH Art (NEW/Sealed) [$2 added to ship] - - $3.00

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit ONLINE BONUS CONTENT PASS (Adds online features & bonus content including more cars) DLC Code for XB360 - - $1
God of War I & II Re-Mastered Hi-Definition COLLECTION (Two Books in One!) (Very good; minor creases from shelfwear) [$1.50 added to ship] - - $4
GOD OF WAR III HARDCOVER Ultimate Edition with Embossed hardcover, bonus content, 48-Page Concept Art Gallery and Exclusive collectible LITHOGRAPH Art (NEW/Sealed) [$2 added to ship] - - $4

Lets get the ball rolling on a few things!

Call of Duty BLACK OPS RC-XD Video Surveillance Vehicle - $1
CRYSIS 2 Limited Edition Exclusives - $1
DEAD SPACE 2 ONLINE PASS - $1
FABLE III Exclusive - $1

Call of Duty BLACK OPS RC-XD Video Surveillance Vehicle w/ Transmitter + Display Stand Collectible (New & never-used; from Prestige Edition) - $5
BLUR + Dodge Viper ACR Vehicle Unlock Code - Fun, addictive power-up racing with gameplay mechanics akin to Mario Kart! (NEW/Sealed) - - $2

psp.gif
DISSIDIA 012[duodecim] CECIL HARVEY feat. Knight of the Twin Moon costume (from FFIV - The Complete Collection) Download Code via PSN - $2
psp.gif
DISSIDIA 012[duodecim] LIGHTNING feat. Aya Brea costume (from Parasite Eve 3rd Birthday) Download Code via PSN - $2

Mortal Kombat 9 Graphic T-Shirt feat. Game Cover Silkscreen Image on Front (Black / Size L / Tagless Design with MK Emblem under collar / New & Never Worn) - $2
Mortal Kombat Emblem Graphic T-Shirt feat. "FINISH HIM!" MK Tour List on Back (Black / Size XL / New & Never Worn) - $2
God of War III HARDCOVER Ultimate Edition with Embossed hardcover, bonus content, 48-Page Concept Art Gallery and Exclusive collectible LITHOGRAPH Art (NEW/Sealed) [$2 added to ship] - $5
MASS EFFECT 2 HARDCOVER Collector's Edition with Expanded Art Section and Exclusive Bonus Content (Like-New) [$2 added to ship] - $1

LUNAR Silver Star Harmony PREMIUM BOX SET w/ CD Sndtrk & Exclusive Collector's Cards - Enhanced RPG remake with Limited Edition packaging containing goodies galore! (NEW/Sealed) - $12
PRINNY Can I Really Be the Hero? PREMIUM BOX SET w/ CD Sndtrk & Exclusive Penny Arcade Comic, plus MORE! - From the creators of Disgaea; this hardcore addictive action blockbuster stars everyone's favorite cannon fodder with cameos & witty humor galore! (NEW/Sealed) - $12

Prince of Persia Collector's Edition Hardcover w/ Exclusive 8x10" Art Lithograph (NEW/Sealed) [$2 added to ship] - $1
The Legend of Zelda : Spirit Tracks Gold-Trimmed HARDCOVER Collector's Edition w/ Parchment World Map Poster
ds.gif
(NEW/Sealed) [$2 added to ship] - $1

Any reason why you don't offer flat rate shipping? The boxes are free after all.

[quote name='Krystal109']
Any reason why you don't offer flat rate shipping? The boxes are free after all.[/QUOTE]

I DO offer USPS priority flat rate shipping; hence, the freebie incentives for buying multiple softcover guidebooks, manuals, etc. (As long as all your winnings will fit into the respective USPS box, of course.) I will always consolidate shipping cost if you end up winning a lot of items from this lowball. Sorry for any confusion.

[quote name='adriley313']do the psp covers come with cases?[/QUOTE]

The BUY1GET1 game cover/manual section do not come with the cases, unfortunately.

BLUR + Dodge Viper ACR Vehicle Unlock Code - Fun, addictive power-up racing with gameplay mechanics akin to Mario Kart! (NEW/Sealed) -$13

PS3 transparent clear cases with only Blu-ray logo across the top corner *MODERN* (Set of 2)-$1

[quote name='FatBoyInside']I DO offer USPS priority flat rate shipping; hence, the freebie incentives for buying multiple softcover guidebooks, manuals, etc. (As long as all your winnings will fit into the respective USPS box, of course.) I will always consolidate shipping cost if you end up winning a lot of items from this lowball. Sorry for any confusion.[/QUOTE]

Okay cool. My bad. Maybe i missed it in the shipping section. Good to know though.

[quote name='starmask2k3']i linked you can please do the same :) thanks[/QUOTE]

To be honest, I disapprove of your lowball rules and shifty tactics in trying to spam your own lowball by incessantly invading other people's sales thread. You have caused too much controversy and ire from your PREVIOUS QUESTIONABLE LOWBALLS to ever garner my support.

Hosting a 30+ day lowball, over-writing bid amounts, and attempting to justify two sales thread on this forum is just laughable and shows your greedy intentions.

[quote name='FatBoyInside']To be honest, I disapprove of your lowball rules and shifty tactics in trying to spam your own lowball by incessantly invading other people's sales thread. You have caused too much controversy and ire from your PREVIOUS QUESTIONABLE LOWBALLS to ever garner my support.

Hosting a 30+ day lowball, over-writing bid amounts, and attempting to justify two sales thread on this forum is just laughable and shows your greedy intentions.[/QUOTE]

Owned, by the FBI!

Will roll through later and throw down some bids. :D

[quote name='FatBoyInside']To be honest, I disapprove of your lowball rules and shifty tactics in trying to spam your own lowball by incessantly invading other people's sales thread. You have caused too much controversy and ire from your PREVIOUS QUESTIONABLE LOWBALLS to ever garner my support.

Hosting a 30+ day lowball, over-writing bid amounts, and attempting to justify two sales thread on this forum is just laughable and shows your greedy intentions.[/QUOTE]

First off you can have two one for lowballs and one for sale/trade/buy I asked Two mods and they both said I could

[quote name='starmask2k3']First off you can have two one for lowballs and one for sale/trade/buy I asked Two mods and they both said I could[/QUOTE]

Don't you realize that you are selfishly abusing the good nature of this trade community and limiting the spotlight for other CAG members by bumping two separate sales thread? You can easily combine both in the same thread and distinguish the two within.

It's especially damning if we start seeing 30,60,or 90 days-long lowballs being constantly bumped by the host IN CONJUNCTION with his/her "other" sales thread. C'mon, you are just giving lowball auction sales a bad rep and opening up for other CAGs to needlessly clutter the forum.

Don't forget the time he falsified his lowball end time to try to drum up two rounds of bid wars. Being purposely vague about it for days and ignoring inquiries as to the actual end date/time. Then, after all that, the actual transaction was less than stellar.

God of War III HARDCOVER Ultimate Edition with Embossed hardcover, bonus content, 48-Page Concept Art Gallery and Exclusive collectible LITHOGRAPH Art (NEW/Sealed) [$2 added to ship] - $9
MASS EFFECT 2 HARDCOVER Collector's Edition with Expanded Art Section and Exclusive Bonus Content (Like-New) [$2 added to ship] - $5

bread's done
Back