FBI's PAST LOWBALLS ARCHIVE (Bid history reference) DO NOT BID IN HERE! ~Thanks~

[quote name='Sharp Katana']

does the guitar hero on tour include the mini fret board?[/QUOTE]

The Guitar Hero On Tour is the DS game only (new/sealed).

I will contribute more pics and proofread the lowball list if anything else needs clarification. Thanks for the bids and good luck.

(2) 500GB Black MyBook USB 2.0 External Harddrive by Western Digital - 30 dollars

(17) :wii: SUPER MARIO GALAXY Premiere Edition w/ HUGE MARIO POSTER by Prima - 1 dollar

(18) :pc: SPORE EVOLUTION Hardcover Companion Book by Prima - 1 dollar

(27) :wii::ds: STAR WARS The Clone Wars LIGHTSABER DUELS & JEDI ALLIANCE by Prima - 1 dollar

43) ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN Venom Revealed BONUS DVD + HOLOGRAM CARD COVER - 1 dollar

Last edited by a moderator:
(7) :ps3: CONDEMNED 2 Like-new & complete - $2 dollars

(24) :ps3::360: ARMY OF TWO Prima Guide with FULL 112pg GRAPHIC NOVEL NEW/SEALED - $ 1 dollar

(49) :ps3: RESISTANCE 2 Pre-order Comic Book + :ps2::xbox: BATMAN Dark Tomorrow & FF4: Silver Surfer Mini-Comic Collectibles- 2 dollars

(63) Anime STELLVIA Thinpak 2-Disc DVD Cases (Set of 4) - 2 dollars

(47) Star Wars DARTH VADER Light & Sound Activated Giftcard - 1 dollar

(42) :ps2::ps3: 2 x SINGSTAR Microphones Accessories w/ USB Adapter - 2 dollars

(39) :ps3::360: DRAGONBALL Z Burst Limit White Tee - 1 dollar

(9) :psp: LOCO ROCO 2 NEW/SEALED - $7
(23) :ps3: HAZE Official Game Guide by Prima NEW/SEALED - $1
(46) 3-Set HOLOGRAM Lenticular Cards: :gba: Sword of Mana, :xbox: KOTOR 2, :ps2: GHOST HUNTER approx. 4" x 6" each - $2

(9) LOCO ROCO 2 NEW/SEALED - $9

(22) GEARS OF WAR 2 Hardcover Collector's Edition w/ Limited Lithograph & 12-mth 2009 Calendar - BradyGames NEW/SEALED $2.00 ADDED TO SHIP - $6

(24) :ps3::360: ARMY OF TWO Prima Guide with FULL 112pg GRAPHIC NOVEL NEW/SEALED - $1.50
(25) :ps3::360: NFL HEAD COACH 09 by Prima NEW/SEALED; 160pgs - $1.00

Just a small heads up. I've updated the prize giveaway section to give you guys more incentive to bid and have fun with this lowball. Cheers!

[quote name='nsahene']18.00 on the subaru transformer......sorry dv8mad but you aren't getting it!!!![/QUOTE]

You are dead to me. :fridge:

[quote name='dv8mad']You are dead to me. :fridge:[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping thats sarcasm as my post was sarcasm....haha. I never remember that sarcasm never comes through in a text post as I was only joking. Someday I'll remember that!

Mid-day bump, the lowball list in the OP is pretty much finalized and complete. If there's any questions or if you desire more details/pics for a particular item, toss me a PM or discreetly post it here. Cheers!

bread's done
Back