FBI's PAST LOWBALLS ARCHIVE (Bid history reference) DO NOT BID IN HERE! ~Thanks~

[quote name='Ace!']Dont think I will be having that trouble...but If I get rid of it one day, I will shoot you a message...I dont have a ps3 anymore...so this was my shot to get one.[/QUOTE]

damn! and a great deal at that. Congrats my friend!

Since I have your attention, I'vebeen meaning to have a low ball, but would want to end it on the fifth of Feb or earlier. just have some dvd's, tv series (entourage, weeeds, robot chicken, simpsons), old school consoles, ps3, 360, xbox, ps2, psp, pc games to get rid of.....What do you guys think?

I would like to get it over with by th e5th, because I'm going to tokyo and would love to have some extra cash, but I leave on the 11th. so I would like to give enough tiime to ship everything out. what do you guys think? Doable (if that's a word????)

[quote name='Shiroh30']damn! and a great deal at that. Congrats my friend!

Since I have your attention, I'vebeen meaning to have a low ball, but would want to end it on the fifth of Feb or earlier. just have some dvd's, tv series (entourage, weeeds, robot chicken, simpsons), old school consoles, ps3, 360, xbox, ps2, psp, pc games to get rid of.....What do you guys think?

I would like to get it over with by th e5th, because I'm going to tokyo and would love to have some extra cash, but I leave on the 11th. so I would like to give enough tiime to ship everything out. what do you guys think? Doable (if that's a word????)[/QUOTE]

Very much so...you would need to get it started right away though...

List in the rules that all items must be paid by this day, or you reserve the right to cancel the bid until you come back!

Email me a list of the items first :) I might be able to take some off your hands.

[quote name='Ace!']Very much so...you would need to get it started right away though...

List in the rules that all items must be paid by this day, or you reserve the right to cancel the bid until you come back!

Email me a list of the items first :) I might be able to take some off your hands.[/QUOTE]

Cool, will do tomorrow, thanks and Good night everyone!

[quote name='Peroxide']One bit of advice, offer Canadian shipping.

I can guarantee a lot more items would have gone for more. ;)[/QUOTE]

alright, I'll look into it. What would you suggest is the easiest method (i.e. Canadian shipping is available at cost to be determined at shipping???)

[quote name='Shiroh30']alright, I'll look into it. What would you suggest is the easiest method (i.e. Canadian shipping is available at cost to be determined at shipping???)[/QUOTE]

Media mail for single games in an envelope 6"x10". Throw some stamps on and voila, that's the cheapest.

Other than that, only ship packages to Canada using USPS or else they will get duties and taxed and not be very happy.

USPS First Class is cheaper, but doesn't include tracking, takes about 1-2 weeks. USPS Priority is usually a few dollars more, quicker and has tracking. I have never had a package get lost while in using either the tracking or non-tracked one, if you're worried delivery/signature confirmation shows they received it whether there is tracking or not.

Would recommend either of those for people who order more than one item.

Other than that, like I said, we'll get hit with duties/taxes which are brutal. ($30 shirt, $10 shipping, $20 in duties+taxes shipped via FedEx)

[quote name='bvharris']Just a reminder, I remember PlayableMoogle asked to be outbid on DQIV a few pages back, if anyone wants to help him out. I would but I already have it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the plug, BV. Looks like I took it. Oh well! No harm in owning another copy of a great game.

[quote name='PlayableMoogle']Thanks for the plug, BV. Looks like I took it. Oh well! No harm in owning another copy of a great game.[/QUOTE]

I did my best. :D

holy crap, i actually won something. first time. I just refuse to overbid on something I guess. Anyway, let me know what I owe you and payment will go out right away :)

Your initial post about passing on this lowball must have caused me to mentally blacklist your existence in this thread :p

I will work out your invoice by tomorrow. Sorry for any worries.

- FBI

You know I can't resist bidding in your lowballs. And for once I won an item with uh only one bid. ;)

I wasn't too worried either. It wouldn't have killed me to have not won an item in this lowball. :)

I will pay once I see the invoice. :D

[quote name='mis0']Paid! ;)

Congrats on winning that PS3, Ace! :cold:[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

Already bought the MGS4 LE stuff and some games.

Looking to trade my GS credit for more ps3 stuff!

Witch's Tale arrived! :D I've also gotta commend you on your fantastic and ingenious packaging. Brown paper + cardboard is just as good as a padded mailer for a game and much cheaper. If I thought nobody would freak out over not getting a mailer, I'd adopt this packaging myself so I could keep costs low for buyers.

I'll leave feedback (if you even can for non-Marketplace transactions anymore).

The PS3 was here when I got home!

Picture059.jpg

500GB "ELEMENTS" Slim USB-powered External Hard Drive by Western Digital (Like-new; rarely used) [Complete in original packaging] - $10

PS3 clear case (original) -$1

Extra Long USB 2.0 Cable (3m)-$1

USB Extender Connection Cable (3m)-$1

:ps3: Cross X Edge- $10
:360: Bullet Witch w/ Exclusive Poster Included - $1
:360: BLAZEBLUE LIMITED EDITION (includes Soundtrack + Bonus DVD Tutorial) + 48HR XBLIVE Gold Subscription ADDED! - $10

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']damnit. didnt see the other bid.

:ds: APOLLO JUSTICE : Ace Attorney $12[/QUOTE]

It was stealth-edited into an above post, so you weren't in the wrong :lol:

$1 on all
Nintendogs "Pug" Mini-Pup Plush Collectible (3")
Nintendogs "Chihuahua" Mini-Pup Plush Collectible (3")
Nintendogs "Beagle" Mini-Pup Plush Collectible (3")
Nintendogs "Bullmastiff" Mini-Pup Plush Collectible (3")
LittleBigPlanet guide

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']damnit. didnt see the other bid.

:ds: APOLLO JUSTICE : Ace Attorney $12[/QUOTE]

can u pm me didnt get the locker yet

$20---:ps3: Cross X Edge
$5--- :360: Bullet Witch w/ Exclusive Poster Included
$35---:360: BLAZEBLUE LIMITED EDITION (includes Soundtrack + Bonus DVD Tutorial) + 48HR XBLIVE Gold Subscription ADDED!

bread's done
Back