FBI's PAST LOWBALLS ARCHIVE (Bid history reference) DO NOT BID IN HERE! ~Thanks~

:ps3: HEAVY RAIN Chronicles Chapter 1 - THE TAXIDERMIST Digital Download Code via PSN (PMed directly; no ship cost) $1
:ps3: DARKSIDERS - A great action adventure combining the intensity of God of War and the puzzle/skill driven gameplay of Zelda! (Like-New, Complete) - $8

:ps3: HEAVY RAIN Chronicles Chapter 1 - THE TAXIDERMIST Digital Download Code via PSN (PMed directly; no ship cost) $2

another lowball? leave my wallet alone! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Revamped the lowball with more pics, added descriptions, and new title image. The list is pretty much finalized, so please bid away and win some awesome stuff for dirt cheap. Have a great weekend!

Akira Kurosawa's SAMURAI 7 Blu-Ray 3-Discs Boxset (Complete Series) - Entire 26 Anime Eps. with bonus commentaries, videos, trailers, & more! (New / Sealed) - $13

:psp: GOD OF WAR: Chains of Olympus - Kratos rages on in a new adveture in this portable epic! (Very good & complete; crack on the cartridge shell, but plays fine) - $4

:ps3: HEAVY RAIN Chronicles Chapter 1 - THE TAXIDERMIST Digital Download Code via PSN (PMed directly; no ship cost) - $3 - Beatofficer
:ps3: DARKSIDERS - A great action adventure combining the intensity of God of War and the puzzle/skill driven gameplay of Zelda! (Like-New, Complete) - $10 - Beatofficer

[quote name='detectiveconan16']

If you want that few quid, gotta head to the chippie.[/QUOTE]

Update & bump. Fancy putting a few quid on the nags, guv?

Lost Odyssey RPG - Epic JRPG exclusive for the XB360 across 4 discs ( Very good & complete; some faint scratches, but plays fine) - 7 bucks

Tom Clancy's GHOST RECON by Prima (Like-new; minor edge wear) - $1
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time w/ Double-sided Poster (NEW) - $1
ORANGE BOX - Covers All 5 Games : Half-Life2+Eps.1&2,TF2, and Portal (NEW/Sealed) [$0.50 added to ship] - $1
MechAssault 2: Lone Wolf (NEW) - $1
Goldeneye: Rogue Agent w/ Giant Poster (Very good) - $1
007 Nightfire (Very good) - $1

EDIT: all are the guides.

Final bump for the night.

If you're a grass, I'll cut your Jacobs off.

For previous lessons, review the following posts : #2702, #2711 , and #2713 .

Last edited by a moderator:
Lost Odyssey RPG - Epic JRPG exclusive for the XB360 across 4 discs ( Very good & complete; some faint scratches, but plays fine) - $8
Gears of War 2 'Last Stand' Limited Edition Hardcover w/ + Exclusive Lithograph (New/Sealed) - $1

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Poster (22 x 28") + Collector's Edition Link's History since 1987 Poster (16.5 x 28.7") - Club Nintendo Exclusives - Like-New - $2
Dragon Quest IX : Sentinels of the Starry Skies Poster (22 x 28") + Super Mario Galaxy 2 Sticker Sheet ( 8.5 x 11") - New- $1

Bump for the weary & restless.

Where's the karzy? I'm dying for a gypsy's.

For previous lessons, review the following posts : #2702, #2711 , #2713, and #2716.

Where have all the the cowboys & cowgirls gone this Sunday evening? I need some lowball magic to happen! >.<

An acceptable response would be -

Cheer up or I'll give you a Chelsea Smile.

Can't believe this has fallen of the first page... Some bids to get things going again!

:wii: Metroid : Other M - Artfolio Collection (16 Postcards [5"x7" each] containing characters & in-game image artworks with narratives on the backside; includes protective slipcase cover - $2

Dragon Quest IX : Sentinels of the Starry Skies Poster (22 x 28") + Super Mario Galaxy 2 Sticker Sheet ( 8.5 x 11") - New - $2

Nintendo WII white cases w/ Wii logo imprint inside (Set of 3) - $1

Thank you for the lowball bids, and just two more days remain. Here's another useful phrase to throw around the pub:

I'm gonna use your bollocks for snooker balls.

Street Fighter IV COLLECTOR'S EDITION - Game in CE Packaging, C.Viper Figurine, HD Anime Disc, Soundtrack CD, Costumes Token & More! (NEW/Sealed) - $8

DARKSIDERS - 11
Red Bull BC ONE -1
braid -1
CrimeCraft -1
STAR WARS VI -1
White Knight Chronicles -1
Blue HALO Spartan Mimobot Designer 2GB USB Flash Drive w/ Exclusive Digital Content Included -3
Metroid Prime Trilogy -2
ORANGE BOX - 2

bread's done
Back