FBI's PAST LOWBALLS ARCHIVE (Bid history reference) DO NOT BID IN HERE! ~Thanks~

HEAVY RAIN Chronicles Chapter 1 - $4
BRAID - $3
Fable II - $3
GTA IV - Lost and Damned - $1
GTA Chinatown Wars - $1
Resident Evil 4 - $2
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 - $1

Street Fighter IV 8" GUILE designed by NECA - Highly-detailed with 35 points of articulation and 2 sets of hands; comes in display box package (New/Sealed) - $3

Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars (NEW) - $1
PSP transparent clear game/UMD cases (Set of 3) - $1.00
White Knight Chronicles (NEW) [$1.25 added to ship] - $2.00
The Lord of the Rings : The Third Age + 36 Collectible Strategy Cards (NEW/SEALED) - $1.00

Can I take the like new description to work for the case as well and as close to just being removed out of the factory seal as possible?

C&C Red Alert 3 Female Cast Foldout Poster (11"x17"] + Champions - Return to Arms Promo Ad Foldout (11" x 18") - $1
The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Poster (22 x 28") + Collector's Edition Link's History since 1987 Poster (16.5 x 28.7") - Club Nintendo Exclusives - Like-New - $5
Prince of Persia - (Like-New, Complete) - $7
Metroid : Other M - Artfolio Collection (16 Postcards [5"x7" each] - $6
Akira Kurosawa's SAMURAI 7 Blu-Ray 3-Discs Boxset (Complete Series) - $17

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Poster (22 x 28") + Collector's Edition Link's History since 1987 Poster (16.5 x 28.7") - Club Nintendo Exclusives - Like-New - $6

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Poster (22 x 28") + Collector's Edition Link's History since 1987 Poster (16.5 x 28.7") - Club Nintendo Exclusives - Like-New - $7

[size=+3]

10-MIN. ROLLING END TIME STARTS NOW -
LAST CHANCE FOR BIDS!

[/size]
picture.php

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Poster (22 x 28") + Collector's Edition Link's History since 1987 Poster (16.5 x 28.7") - Club Nintendo Exclusives - Like-New - $8

:psp: YGGDRA UNION ~We'll Never Fight Alone~ Strategy RPG from Atlus feat. Dual-Language voiceovers, unlockables, multiple endings! (NEW/Sealed) - $8

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Poster (22 x 28") + Collector's Edition Link's History since 1987 Poster (16.5 x 28.7") - Club Nintendo Exclusives - Like-New - $9

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Poster (22 x 28") + Collector's Edition Link's History since 1987 Poster (16.5 x 28.7") - Club Nintendo Exclusives - Like-New $10

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Poster (22 x 28") + Collector's Edition Link's History since 1987 Poster (16.5 x 28.7") - Club Nintendo Exclusives - Like-New $11

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Poster (22 x 28") + Collector's Edition Link's History since 1987 Poster (16.5 x 28.7") - Club Nintendo Exclusives - Like-New $15

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Poster (22 x 28") + Collector's Edition Link's History since 1987 Poster (16.5 x 28.7") - Club Nintendo Exclusives - Like-New $16

[size=+3]

AN EPIC FANTASY FINALE - LOWBALL #14 IS OVER.
[/size]
340xx.jpg

[size=+1]Please don't pout like little miss jabba :p. For the others, congratulations & gracious thanks to all participants. If you know you are among the final bid winners, please PM your address and preferred type of payment to me. Purchase invoices will be sent out in 2-3 days time (your patience is appreciated). The OP will gradually be updated with individual winner's pymnt status after some needed rest. Rejoice and please come back soon![/size]

and I thought it was going to turn into a "let's wait 10 minutes between competing bids and see who can afford to stay up the longest" lol. Congrats to winners.

[quote name='StripesOrBars']be careful for master troll.

he may not pay you.

(im not joking, this is fact, he still hasnt paid me from my lowball)[/QUOTE]
Calm down Stripes. I thought we settled this when you asked if I still wanted the item or not. If you want I can still pay you for your item (the reason I didn't was because I was psyched out from getting ripped off of my ipod touch from another CAG) Even still, don't go around fuck-ing my other potential trades.

Almost forgot, NEVER assume what I may or may not do. Thank you.

[quote name='bredbu']still no invoice? did anyone else get an invoice yet?[/QUOTE]

Not yet, he said 2-3 days so give him some time. Probably tomorrow or the next day.

[quote name='Ultragamer']Not yet, he said 2-3 days so give him some time. Probably tomorrow or the next day.[/QUOTE]

ok cool i just didnt want to get in trouble for not paying if he forgot mine or something

[quote name='bredbu']ok cool i just didnt want to get in trouble for not paying if he forgot mine or something[/QUOTE]

I got my invoice and paid already.

Did you PM him as per the messange on the first post?

bread's done
Back