FBI's PAST LOWBALLS ARCHIVE (Bid history reference) DO NOT BID IN HERE! ~Thanks~

I've updated the OP with the list of lowball winners. If you want your items shipped this week, please make payment by tm (Wed). Car is in the shop, so I only have limited access to a ride for the time being. Thank you.

- FBI

The Legend of Zelda : The Phantom Hourglass HARDCOVER Collector's Edition w/ Stitched Bookmark, Pull-out Poster, & Story Booklet (NEW/SEALED) [$2.00 added to ship] - Ultragamer - $1

:360: Street Fighter IV COLLECTOR'S EDITION - Game in CE Packaging, C.Viper Figurine, HD Anime Disc, Soundtrack CD, Costumes Token & More! (NEW/Sealed) - - $5
:ps3: Call of Duty 4 : MODERN WARFARE - Game of the Year Edition - Award-winning epic that redefines the military FPS genre with intense single campaign & online modes! ( NEW/Sealed ) - - $3
:ps3: Call of Duty : WORLD AT WAR - Experience All New 4-player co-op and addictive multiplayer action! ( NEW/Sealed ) - - $3
:ps3: FALLOUT 3 - Post-apocalyptic western RPG epic by Bethesda (Game cover insert missing; otherwise disc, manual, & case Like-New) - - $3
:ps3: THE SABOTEUR - Authentic open-world setting in Nazi-occupied Paris where you use stealth & period weaponry/vehicles to free your contrymen and infiltrate enemy territory (Like-New, complete) - -$2

:ps3: RARE OOP Playstation 3 game - NEW / Sealed :hot: - $2

Guess: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

GEARS of WAR : The Complete Collection - Includes BONUS DISC feat. EVERY GoW multiplayer map & more! ( NEW/Sealed) - - $3

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Poster (22 x 28") + Collector's Edition Link's History since 1987 Poster (16.5 x 28.7") - Club Nintendo Exclusives [Like-New] - - $5

Bungie HALO REACH Graphic T-shirt (White / Size XL / New & Never Worn) - - $2

Pee-ing Boy "Manneken Pis" Souvenir Playing Cards (like-new; import souvenir collectible; 54 original costumes total) - $1

I was just in Belgium and picked up some other Menneken Pis stuff so these cards would be pretty cool too. I'll bid more later!

Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 3000 - Compact, reliable, and includes hidden cavity underneath for USB wireless dongle (Very good condition)-$1
Logitech Promotional Metal Keychain-$1

PS3 transparent clear cases with Playstation 3 and Blu-ray logo across the top edge *CLASSIC* (Set of 3) - - $1
PS3 transparent clear cases with only Blu-ray logo across the top corner *
MODERN* (Set of 3) - $1
Blue HALO Spartan Mimobot Designer 2GB USB Flash Drive w/ Exclusive Digital Content Included - New/Sealed [PIC1, PIC2-$1

FOLKLORE - Exclusive Sony RPG created by Shin Megami Tensei originator; control dual protagonists & summon powerful beast allies in a mystical modern, fantasy tale. (Game disc & case only in like-new condition) - $2

Guess for the mystery game: Demon Souls Deluxe Edition.

:ps3: RARE OOP Playstation 3 game - NEW / Sealed :hot: - $5.00 saetia
Guessing Valkyria Chronicles Limited Box Set

New Nintendo DSi XL Portable Game System "Burgundy Color" - $50.00 saetia

:360: GEARS of WAR : The Complete Collection - Includes BONUS DISC feat. EVERY GoW multiplayer map & more! ( NEW/Sealed) - $4 ifacebook
:360: Street Fighter IV COLLECTOR'S EDITION - Game in CE Packaging, C.Viper Figurine, HD Anime Disc, Soundtrack CD, Costumes Token & More! (NEW/Sealed) - $6 ifacebook

DSi - $65
Rare OOP PS3 Game - $25 (guess Demon S
Optimus Prime - $20
360 Bad Company 2 VIP - $1
Gears of War Complete - $5
Mass Effect 2 Cerberus Network - $1
SF4 Collectors - $10
PS3 Move Demo - $1
PS3 Bad Company 2 VIP - $1
PS3 CoD4 - $5
PS3 CoD:WaW - $5
Dragon Age Origins Code - $1
Lego Rock Band Code - $1
Prince of Persia Code - $1
Yakuza 3 Code - $1
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Guide - $5
PSP Cases Set of 2 - $1
Nintendo Wii Remote Grips - $1
Legend of Zelda Posters - $10
Super Mario Posters - $5
Metroid Other M Artfolio - $1
Blue Halo Spartan USB Drive - $2
C&C:RA3 Poster and Decals - $1
Transformers Soundwave - $3
Transformers Lockdown - $3
Transformers - Deep Desert Brawl - $3
Transformers Dirge - $3
Transformers Dead End - $3
Transformers Bumblebee - $3
Transformers Autobot Gears - $3
Transformers Tuner Mudflap - $3
Transformers Armorhide - $3
Bungie Halo Reach T-Shirt - $5

GEARS of WAR : The Complete Collection - Includes BONUS DISC feat. EVERY GoW multiplayer map & more! ( NEW/Sealed) -$5

Street Fighter IV COLLECTOR'S EDITION - Game in CE Packaging, C.Viper Figurine, HD Anime Disc, Soundtrack CD, Costumes Token & More! (NEW/Sealed) -$6

Call of Duty 4 : MODERN WARFARE - Game of the Year Edition - Award-winning epic that redefines the military FPS genre with intense single campaign & online modes! -$4

NINJA GAIDEN SIGMA - Enhanced port with expanded modes, adjustable difficulty, and playable femme fatale Rachel in new missions (Like-New but manual missing) -$2

Rachet & Clank Future : TOOLS OF DESTRUCTION - Dazzling visuals with all-new gameplay, creative weapon arsenal, and an epic storyline for this PS3 exclusive! (Very good & complete; silkscreen artwork on disc surface partially removed) -$3

THE SABOTEUR - Authentic open-world setting in Nazi-occupied Paris where you use stealth & period weaponry/vehicles to free your contrymen and infiltrate enemy territory (Like-New, complete) -$3

DVD Misc. Collection (7+ hrs of content) featuring Wrestling Tributes, Pilot Episodes & TV Sitcoms + Bonus Movie Featurettes & Trailers (Genuine originals, most dvds in excellent condition) -$1

Transformers Movie 2 Deluxe Class ALLIANCE BUMBLEBEE - Autobot robot & Camaro car mode with launching pulse missile and exclusive N.E.S.T. emblem door design. (New/Sealed) $4

Blue HALO Spartan Mimobot Designer 2GB USB Flash Drive w/ Exclusive Digital Content Included - New/Sealed [PIC1, PIC2] - $3

not to split hairs (and no, I haven't read to see if anyone else has commented) but that Optimus Prime comes with a dvd of the first Transformers mini-series called "More then Meets the Eye", NOT with Transformers the Movie. There is a huge different in that and I don't know if you want to change the posting to reflect that.

Free bump for you.

Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 3000 - Compact, reliable, and includes hidden cavity underneath for USB wireless dongle (Very good condition) - $2 - Chilililili
clip_image001.gif
:ps3:[FONT=&quot]Dragon Age Origins BLOOD DRAGON ARMOR & Bonus Character "SHALE" Digital Download Codes via PSN (will PM directly; no ship cost) - -[/FONT]$1 - Chilililili

[quote name='helluvagood']:pc: BORDERLANDS PC - Gritty, apocalyptic wasteland shooter RPG with a bazillion weapon variations and co-op gameplay support! (NEW/Sealed) - -$1.5[/QUOTE]

Please bid in dollar increments, if that's alright. Thanks!

Also, I opened up the rules for the free shipping contest for the mystery ps3 game. As long as you correctly identify the title AND put a valid bid on this item in the same posting, you will qualify for it. Now you don't have to be the first one to be right and you can repeat other people's guesses if you wish. Big win for everyone, me thinks!

i will try to get more pics up, so please have patience with me. Good luck and happy bidding.

Hey, FBI, just so you know, I don't think you're allowed to have over 20 Lowball sales. Nobody honestly has enough stuff to fill 20 lowball sales. It's impossible! Once you start auctioning off cat toys and empty pringles cans, it'll be time to cut you off. Handsome was starting to catch up, but it looks like you're the lowball queen (DV8 obviously king) and you're not giving up that title! Congrats!

[quote name='Vulgarism']Hey, FBI, just so you know, I don't think you're allowed to have over 20 Lowball sales. Nobody honestly has enough stuff to fill 20 lowball sales. It's impossible! Once you start auctioning off cat toys and empty pringles cans, it'll be time to cut you off. Handsome was starting to catch up, but it looks like you're the lowball queen (DV8 obviously king) and you're not giving up that title! Congrats![/QUOTE]

Whatever happened to handsome @_@

BATTLEFIELD: BAD COMPANY 2 VIP CLUB Exclusive Code for FREE Access to Downloadable Map Packs (will PM directly; no ship cost) - $3.00 hawkhogan

Lets both hope for better luck this time. ;)

:ps3: Call of Duty 4 : MODERN WARFARE - Game of the Year Edition - Award-winning epic that redefines the military FPS genre with intense single campaign & online modes! ( NEW/Sealed ) - $6
:ps3: Call of Duty : WORLD AT WAR - Experience All New 4-player co-op and addictive multiplayer action! ( NEW/Sealed ) - - $6

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Poster (22 x 28") + Collector's Edition Link's History since 1987 Poster (16.5 x 28.7") - Club Nintendo Exclusives [Like-New] - $15

Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 3000 - Compact, reliable, and includes hidden cavity underneath for USB wireless dongle (Very good condition) - $2 - Chilililili
:ps3:Dragon Age Origins BLOOD DRAGON ARMOR & Bonus Character "SHALE" Digital Download Codes via PSN (will PM directly; no ship cost) - -$2 - Chilililili

Last edited by a moderator:
Raising my bid.

XBOX 360: BATTLEFIELD: BAD COMPANY 2 VIP CLUB Exclusive Code for FREE Access to Downloadable Map Packs (will PM directly; no ship cost) - $7.00 hawkhogan

I Love Lowball Sales, Here are my Bids btw:
New Nintendo DSi XL Portable Game System "Burgundy Color" : $70
KANE & LYNCH 2 : $1
NINJA GAIDEN SIGMA : $3
FOLKLORE : $3
The World Ends With You : $1
Mario & Luigi - Bowser's Inside Story Guide : $1
Thanks!

bread's done
Back