FBI's PAST LOWBALLS ARCHIVE (Bid history reference) DO NOT BID IN HERE! ~Thanks~

:360: BORDERLANDS Add-On Content Pack Claptrap's New Robot Revolution Digital Download Token Code via XBLive - - 5$
SAINTS ROW 2 CE Exclusive Copper-toned BULLET-shaped1GB USB Flash Drive w/ special SR2 content pre-loaded (Game logo emblazened on the side; New/never-used) - - 5$

:360: MAGNA CARTA 2 - Korean-influenced 2-discs XB360 exclusive action/RPG with character designs by Hyung-Tae Kim (yummy!) ( Like-new, complete ) - - $4
:360: MASS EFFECT 2 Critically-acclaimed 2-discs sequel to Bioware's XB360 exclusive sci-fi action/rpg! ( NEW/Sealed) - - $4
:ps3: Darksiders - Just mix GOWIII and Zelda in a blender, and you will get this awesome creation! (Like-New and Complete) - - $4
:wii: A Boy and His Blob ( NEW/Sealed) - - $1
:ps3: BORDERLANDS GOTY Edition ALL 4 EXPANSION PACKS Digital Download Token Code via PSN (One Code to Rule Them All!) - - $1
MASS EFFECT 2 HARDCOVER Collector's Edition with Huge ART Poster & Exclusive BONUS CONTENT (Fully-labeled maps, artwork section, developer Interviews) :360: (NEW) [$1.75 added to ship] - - $1

UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves GOTY Edition BONUS CONTENT Exclusive DLC Code via PSN - $2
BATTLEFIELD 1943 COMPLETE GAME Exclusive DLC Code via XBLive - $2

Last edited by a moderator:
MYSTERY GAME SYSTEM - NEW / Sealed Bundle - $26 (SNES)
Lego Star Wars THE COMPLETE SAGA - Experience All SIX Episodes of Star Wars and the endless customization of Lego with new gameplay features, new levels/characters, and fun co-op! ( NEW/Sealed ) - $1
Assassin's Creed II Exclusive In-Game Unlock Code SHIPYARD ARSENAL Map - $1
UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves GOTY Edition BONUS CONTENT Exclusive DLC Code via PSN - $3

Lego Star Wars THE COMPLETE SAGA ps3 $5

DLC
BORDERLANDS GOTY Edition ALL 4 EXPANSION PACKS Digital Download Token Code via PSN $5

guides
Alpha Protocol - The Espionage RPG $2
Metal Gear Solid PEACE WALKER $2

FABLE III Exclusive Weapon The Channeler and Crystal Tattoo Set - $1

Blue HALO Spartan Mimobot Designer 4GB USB Flash Drive - $1

Thanks

I should add that, I'm not retarded. I know he said it's worth at least $150, which should put the new 360 out of range. It's just that, that is a system I actually want to buy, so I am hoping that he is pulling a fast one by setting the value low by saying "at least". ;)

SACRED 2 - $5
BORDERLANDS Add-On Content Pack The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned Digital Download $2
BORDERLANDS Add-On Content Pack Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot Digital Download $2
BORDERLANDS Add-On Content Pack The Secret Armory of General Knoxx Digital Download $2
Donkey Kong Country Nintendo Power Player's Guide $1
LittleBigPlanet Superbook $1
MASS EFFECT 2 HARDCOVER Collector's Edition with Huge ART Poster & Exclusive $2
Tropico 2 $1
UNCHARTED 2 : Among Thieves $1

MASS EFFECT 2 HARDCOVER Collector's Edition with Huge ART Poster & Exclusive BONUS CONTENT (Fully-labeled maps, artwork section, developer Interviews) (NEW) [$1.75 added to ship] - $3
PS3 transparent clear cases with Playstation 3 and Blu-ray logo across the top edge *CLASSIC* (Set of 3) - $1
PS3 transparent clear cases with only Blu-ray logo across the top corner *MODERN* (Set of 3) - $1

Any idea on what the shipping will be for the 3pk of cases?

BORDERLANDS Add-On Content Pack The Secret Armory of General Knoxx Digital Download Token Code via XBLive - $3
MYSTERY GAME SYSTEM
- $35 - Sega Saturn

MASS EFFECT 2 HARDCOVER Collector's Edition with Huge ART Poster & Exclusive BONUS CONTENT (Fully-labeled maps, artwork section, developer Interviews) (NEW) [$1.75 added to ship] - $5

MASS EFFECT 2 HARDCOVER Collector's Edition Guide - $6
Blue HALO Spartan Mimobot Designer 4GB USB Flash Drive - $2
ENSLAVED: Odyssey to the West Exclusive In-Game SEXY ROBOT TRIP Skin - $1

Updated some bids, thanks! I gave my digicam to a relative for her vacation cruise, so I won't be adding new pics until maybe around the weekend. Any questions or concerns, feel free to ask. Have a great day!

Evening bump. Also, here comes the return of trivial, nonsensical riddles to pass the chilly autumn days & nights.

I really don't hurt when I'm washed. What am I ?

GEARS of WAR 1 - Original non-platinum hits version! ( Very good & complete) - $4
NCAA Football 11 (NEW/Sealed)-$1
UNCHARTED 2 : Among Thieves (Very good) [$1.25 added to ship]-$2
PS3 transparent clear cases with Playstation 3 and Blu-ray logo across the top edge *CLASSIC* (Set of 3) -$2
Digiview Atomic Projection Spherical Alarm Clock - Crescendo Alarm & Snooze, Automatic Time Setting, Wall Projection function -$1

Guides

Alan Wake Official Survival Guide (NEW/Sealed) $1 speedracer
Crackdown 2 (NEW/Sealed) $1 speedracer
SIMCITY 4 - $1 speedracer
The Legend of Zelda : Spirit Tracks HARDCOVER Collector's Edition $2 speedracer
UNCHARTED 2 : Among Thieves guide $3 speedracer

Bet it's a DS Lite =P

:ps3: BORDERLANDS GOTY Edition ALL 4 EXPANSION PACKS Digital Download Token Code via PSN (One Code to Rule Them All!)
  • The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned
  • Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot
  • The Secret Armory of General Knoxx
  • Claptrap's New Robot Revolution
- $10

bread's done
Back