FBI's PAST LOWBALLS ARCHIVE (Bid history reference) DO NOT BID IN HERE! ~Thanks~

Wow guess I wasn't the only one who scheduled to pick up those Zelda posters at the end...

Past my limit. Christ. :(

I just want the timeline one, too.

[quote name='OldSchool77']If it's not too late ;)
Blue HALO Spartan Mimobot Designer 4GB USB Flash Drive - $16
[/QUOTE]

:D Looks 7 minutes too late to me

[size=+3]

picture.php

[/size]​

[size=+1]Super congrats & gracious thank you to all participants. If you know you are among the final bid winners, please PM your address and preferred type of payment to me. Purchase invoices will be sent out in 2-3 days time (your patience is appreciated). The OP will gradually be updated with individual winner's pymnt status after some needed rest. Excelsior![/size]

[quote name='LoveLost']:D Looks 7 minutes too late to me[/QUOTE]

Rolling end time FTW? :lol:
Let me know my total FBI, if you don't still have my address I'll send it to you again.

[quote name='OldSchool77']Rolling end time FTW? :lol:
Let me know my total FBI, if you don't still have my address I'll send it to you again.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it wasn't 7 minutes to late....it was actually 8 minutes. :lol:

Congrats to all the winners. Thanks to Comcast being down around here and my procrastination I missed the deadline.

Last edited by a moderator:
Question.. does "Medal of Honor LIMITED EDITION ONLINE BONUS CONTENT PASS" allow you to play the Battlefield 3 beta when it releases.. or do you have to own the actual LE copy of the game?

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Question.. does "Medal of Honor LIMITED EDITION ONLINE BONUS CONTENT PASS" allow you to play the Battlefield 3 beta when it releases.. or do you have to own the actual LE copy of the game?
[/QUOTE]

I believe you have to own a physical copy of the game for you to be able to register for the beta from the game's screen menu.

[quote name='Megiddo_CAG']when will it end D:[/QUOTE]

Definitely before Black Friday so you can have ample time lining up in front of your favorite retail stores in you PJs :p .

[quote name='FatBoyInside']Definitely before Black Friday so you can have ample time lining up in front of your favorite retail stores in you PJs :p .[/QUOTE]

Silly FatBoy, I meant the lowballs. You have alot of lowballs sir. You tease me too much.

oops forgot one

:ps3: Need for Speed Hot Pursuit LIMITED EDITION ONLINE BONUS CONTENT PASS (Adds online features & bonus content including more cars; plus, unlocks LE exclusive cars and early access vehicles!) DLC Code - -$1

:ps3: BATTLEFIELD: BAD COMPANY 2 VIP CLUB Exclusive Code for FREE Access to Downloadable Maps via PSN - -$1
:ps3: BOTH Battlefield: Bad Company 2 ONSLAUGHT MODE and Complete BATTLEFIELD 1943 DLC Codes via PSN -- $1

It was just after Thanksgiving, and the judge was in a happy mood. He asked the prisoner who was inside the courtroom, 'What are you charged with?'

The prisoner replied, 'Simply doing my Christmas shopping too early.'

'That's no crime', said the judge. 'Just how early were you doing this shopping?'

'Before the shop opened', answered the prisoner.

BUMP!

bread's done
Back