FC Mobile 2 , Releases on May 11th! Portable Nes w/ extras

gobz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Didn't see this posted. The second model of the FC Mobile is about to be released. So far it's getting pretty good reviews.

Not only case you use this thing to play NES cartridges on the go but you can also use it as a home console and utilize the TV out. It also comes with a wireless lightgun and two wireless controllers.

MSRP is $60

41rgRkrY5uL._SS500_.jpg

Comes in White and Black

(White)
http://www.amazon.com/Mobile-Portab..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1241897797&sr=1-1

(Black)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0027EUDKO

Damn I really want this but I don't know if I can justify spending that much for it. I can't decide on which color either.

I picked this up today for $45, no tax. Looking to pick up some games, already bought Tecmo NBA Basketball off ebay, and Tecmo Super Bowl and SMB/Duck Hunt from a CAG.

@jza1218: I've got some games on my TL. Check 'em out, and let me know.

I've never had the urge to play NES games on the go, and the ones that I would like to play on the toilet, I own for GBA (principally, Mario 3).

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']
I've never had the urge to play NES games on the go, and the ones that I would like to play on the toilet, I own for GBA (principally, Mario 3).[/QUOTE]

Hahaha. Personally, I like it for being able to play NES games while my wife watches tv. Or when I really want to play Tecmo Super Bowl, or Baseball Stars, I can just connect it to the tv. Plus, I can take it on vacation with me, and be the envy of everyone!

If anybody get one, let me know how the lightgun works, especially on such a small screen. You may need some crazy sniper skills to play Duck Hunt.

I love that the cart sticking out of it is 3x bigger than the unit itself!

Also, if this only plays NES/Famicom games, why does it have four buttons?

[quote name='Puffa469']I love that the cart sticking out of it is 3x bigger than the unit itself!

Also, if this only plays NES/Famicom games, why does it have four buttons?[/QUOTE]

Turbo buttons.

bread's done
Back