FC Twin game console

Ye0ldmario

CAGiversary!
Does anyone have one of these systems? Supposedly it plays super nintendo and regular nintendo games.

are these things some kind of chinese knock off of some sort?

[quote name='Ye0ldmario']Does anyone have one of these systems? Supposedly it plays super nintendo and regular nintendo games.

are these things some kind of chinese knock off of some sort?[/quote]

Yes that's exactly what they are. Some are better quality than others. Basically, the hardware patents on the NES, SNES, Genesis hardware, controllers etc. and others ran out, so these companies came in and manufactured clones.

I have a black FC Twin, plays every NES and SNES game I've thrown at it. You should be able to get them relatively cheap, like even $20-25 new through various sources...

In a way, all of these post-patent console remakes are knock offs. I've personally never used the system, but I have a similiar system for just NES carts called a Yobo FC that's worked fine for a couple months now. The guy I bought it from said he didn't carry the nes/snes combo systems(not sure if it was the FC Twin in particular that he was referring to) because he said they were faulty and he ended up with alot of returns.

I have the first release which was just composite only... then a few months later they release the s-video one :( I bought it back in late 2007 and never touched it since then :(

bread's done
Back