fear 2 360

crzyjoeguy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
123 (100%)
ok i think i am in the right place, but if not please let me know..

i just picked up fear 2 on ebay for 32 bucks new, and i was just wondering if you guys (that have allready played it) think i should get the first one and play through it first or is that not needed to understand the storyline and everything? ive been wanting to get this because it looked like a good "horror" game so i figured 32 bucks was an ok price for me to bite

No play the first one and then play extraction point and then play persus mandate.

You are 3 fears behind

[quote name='s2k']No play the first one and then play extraction point and then play persus mandate.

You are 3 fears behind[/quote]

yah i just meant the 360 ones isnt there only 1 other one on 360 and then the expansion for it? and are they needed to understand the story line

The 360 has FEAR, FEAR Files (the 2 PC expansions), and FEAR 2. You can safely skip the expansions because...well, they suck. It's worth picking up the first game as it's cheap as dirt.

[quote name='N3UROP0D']The 360 has FEAR, FEAR Files (the 2 PC expansions), and FEAR 2. You can safely skip the expansions because...well, they suck. It's worth picking up the first game as it's cheap as dirt.[/quote]

:applause:thats the kind of answer i was looking for, i think ill do just that, buy fear and skip the expansions

bread's done
Back