Fear 3 $11.99 - PS3

up to 13.20 now. oddly enough that 1.20 makes the difference to me. maybe I've been posting here too much. :p

Worst in the series, but still worth playing if you like the series I guess. It's a damn shame what they did to that series since the original. I loved the original FEAR.

FEAR2 was the best IMO. The original had some really annoying parts, and some unfairly resiliant AI. You shouldn't have to shoot a guy more than twice in the head to put him down. That happened several times near the end of the game.

$13.20....I bought it for $49.99 a while back. x)!
sig.jpg

[quote name='badass33']$13.20....I bought it for $49.99 a while back. x)![/QUOTE]
You got to be kidding. I know you are still CAGIT but this is unacceptable for any CAG when you buy at a price higher than what GS is selling.

For this game though, I would highly recommend it for local unsymmetrical co-op. I wouldn't recommend it if you are going to play alone.

Yeah I got it when it came out and ended up selling it. It's better to replay the older games if you already have them. If anything I think the visuals were not as good in 3, probably because of coop/multiplayer.

Very enjoyable game. Better than Fear 2. The best games in the series are:

Fear> Fear 3 > Fear 2 > Fear DLC bundle game

Online is dead for Fear 2 and 3.

They raised the price up a little bit since original post. Shipping kills it for me since I have no Prime. I would wait until this one hits the $10 or below mark.

Also, it seems that New Egg has it for $15.99 free shipping and ShopRunner.

Thanks anyways OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='pdjones']FEAR2 was the best IMO. The original had some really annoying parts, and some unfairly resiliant AI. You shouldn't have to shoot a guy more than twice in the head to put him down. That happened several times near the end of the game.[/QUOTE]

I agree FEAR 2 was the Best.

bread's done
Back