fear 3

I am contemplating getting this with the TRU deal but I had some MP questions for those that have it.

I have 2 360s and my buddies and I love playing zombies, we have 2 on one and 2 on the other and system link the two (or can just use as guests and make an online game). Is this possible in the multiplayer modes in F3AR? I know that co-op can be split screen, what about the other stuff and what not?

damn found a glitch. playing in online co-op we beat 3rd level and stopped there however when go back to play again have to start in 3rd lvl again. got the achievement for beating it

[quote name='Scorch']Seriously? Second page? Why are you people not playing this game!? It's freaking awesome!!![/QUOTE]

I was able to score this during the TRU 2 for $50 fiasco the morning it came out and have yet to open it. I should mention that my wife gave birth to our daughter the night before, so while the fact that I got this the following morning may lead you to doubt my priorities, I will say that I haven't opened it yet because I'm not that bad. :lol: But in all seriousness, I look forward to checking it out soon!

bread's done
Back