Feel like best 60 spent

X3R0102

CAGiversary!
Someone emailed me telling me they had a box of games for 60$. No info just a price so I emailed them back asking for a list or some pictures. I'm always buying stuff so I get emails like this all the time. He then sends me a pic back with a ton of stuff in a big plastic bin. I figured what the hell Ill take a chance and pick this up. Well I got it home a little bit ago dumped everything out and this is what I picked up for 60$

36 Nes games
7 N64 Games
2 PS1 games
5 Gamecube games
6 PS2 Games
1 Gameboy game
Nes Top Loader system
Gamecube
PS2
Gameboy
N64
Dreamgear 75-1 system
Super Joy
All hookups
Controllers and memory cards
5 Nes Nintendo Clear cases
4 Plug & Play tv games

The games are

Nes
Metroid
Aventurs Of Link
Quattro Sports
Blades of steel
Rambo
Iron Tank
T&C Surf Designs
Jeopardy
Bigfoot
Dino Riki
Defender 2
Wrestlemania
Top Gun
Championship Bowling
Viper
Monopoly
Stealth
Double Dribble
Top Gun Second Mission
NFL
Zelda
Tetris
Super Mario 3
R.B.I Baseball
Mario/Duck Hunt
Mario Bros
Double Dragon 2
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
2X Super Mario 2
Castlevania
Super C
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Manhattan Project
Micro Machines
Ninja Gaiden

N64
Blitz 2000
Knockout Kings 2000
All Star Baseball 99
Nascar 99
NBA Courtside
NFL quarterback Club 98
Cruisin USA

PS1
Mortal Kombat 3
Bust-A-Grove 2

PS2
Midway Arcade Treasures
Twisted Metal Black
Call Of Duty Finest Hour
Medal Of Honer Front Line
Black
Dragonball Z
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2

Gamecube
Tiger Woods 2003
Lord Of the rings
Army men
Top Gun
Wave Racer

Gameboy
Tetris

Good 60 spent or would you of passed

I would have passed, if it weren't for the systems, controllers, and the like. The games themselves are basically garbage, especially the N64 games. $60 isn't a bad price, but still.

The games are okay nothing to big A few hits tho
Bust-A-Grove 2 is rare 61$ on amazon
Mortal Kombat 3 - Needed for my collect
Metroid
Aventurs Of Link
Castlevania
Super C
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Manhattan Project
Micro Machines
Ninja Gaiden
Zelda
plus the nes sells for 70 on amazon

Definitely like the score on the NES...the rest of it is garbage (imo)...I def would have paid $60 for the whole lot though :)

The games are far from "garbage". Those saying that are probably just jealous. They're definitely not the hero of the deal, though.

It's definitely a great deal, with those systems included. You got some really cool games too. Super C, Zelda, Metroid, TMNT, Double Dragon...

If you're lookin' to resell, you could maybe quadruple your money.

[quote name='AugustAPC']The games are far from "garbage". Those saying that are probably just jealous.[/QUOTE]
Indeed. That haul is a good one for Bust A Groove 2 alone, and there's a handful of classics in there as well (fairly common, yes, but still great games).

Yea im really happy with the pick up I think it was way worth the 60 if I was to resale I could make about 300 or more

the toploader alone will make your money back..

was the Mk3 PS1 complete? in the tall box?

this is a pretty good deal, i would have paid around $40 for a relatively new PS2 and probably $20 for a working gamecube

Yea I run a computer Repair shop and i have on my card looking to buy video games also, and I do put up craigslist ads. Thats why I get emails from time to time.

The MK3 in the tall box was missing the front cover and book. Sucks since I really needed it for my MK Collection. The disc and back of the case will work for now I guess.

If I was to resale I could get
n64 - 30
Nes - 70
Ps2 - 40
Gamecube with bundle of games - 35
Gameboy - 20
Bust-A-Grove 2 - 61
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Manhattan Project - 10
Zelda - 10
Zelda 2 - 8
Castlevania - 11
Super C - 9

Thats what 304 with out selling everything yea i could get over 300 if I wanted to sell it, but right now I am going to keep most of it for my own collect. I am thinking about doing a border of nes games around my hole office lol

On another note I payed less then 2$ a item

You should try out Bust A Groove 2 if you've never played it before and like music games. It's a unique one, sort of like a combo rhythm and fighting game.

I have the (slightly less rare) first game, and don't ever plan on selling it.

Yea I got to try it out a few of my friends where saying the same thing but I think I am going to beat Ninja Gaiden one more time since i only beat it on snes and emu never on the nes

I would just because of the NES Top Loader and all those games for $60. If it weren't for the Top Loader, I'd probably pass on the games.

[quote name='X3R0102']Good 60 spent or would you of passed[/QUOTE]

For resale purposes, even if it was a toaster NES, for $60 and assuming everything works, I'd buy lots like that all day long.

For personal use? Eh, I dunno, but I'm sort of tired of having a million older systems around that I only play once in a great while, so take what I say with a grain of salt, I guess.

Is it a haul for the ages? No. Is it a good buy? Definitely.

I did not need the n64, ps2 and gamecube so i sold them yesterday and made 90$. Got to love craigslist lol made my money back and made 30 more and I can keep everything else.

Top loader was worth the $60 almost on its own, the library of NES games to go with it is a cherry on top, and the majority of the rest of the games you did him a favor in taking them off his hands.

bread's done
Back