Feel the Force with Brisk at 7-Eleven

bossman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
2f9d1eb2-8a7e-4827-b065-d01259ca4793.JPG

Don't miss your chance to win big in the Brisk Feel the Force Sweepstakes during April. You could win a Kinect Star Wars prize package or hundreds of other prizes. Also grab a specially marked 1-Liter Brisk at 7-Eleven and scan the tag on the label to unlock a special podracer in the Kinect Star Wars game.

To enter the BRISK Kinect Star Wars Sweepstakes at 7-Eleven, log on and register at www.briskfeeltheforce.com between April 1 and April 30, 2012 (you'll need a Facebook account to enter). Seventy lucky winners will score the grand prize:
Kinect Star Wars Prize Package

Limited-edition Kinect Star Wars™ bundle with custom-designed console based on R2-D2 and 320GB hard drive
Special edition white Kinect sensor
C-3P0 inspired golden controller
Kinect Star Wars and Kinect Adventures games

For full details on the sweepstakes and the rest of the prizes, check out the Official Rules.

Unlock Anakin's Podracer

Every specially marked 1-Liter Brisk carries an M-tag that will unlock Anakin in podracing mode within the Kinect Star Wars game.

In the Kinect Star Wars main menu, find and select the Scan M-Tag button.
Hold the M-Tag 2-4 inches away from the Kinect Sensor.
Be sure the M-Tag is right side up, your fingers do not block the tag, and the tag is not tilted during scan.
Center the M-tag within the guide that displays on your TV.
Hold for a few seconds until you receive the unlock message

Congratulations! You have unlocked Anakin’s pod.

Not just at 7-11, I got a couple bottles at Thortons. I don't have a kinect though, so if anyone is interested in the thing to scan send me a pm and I'll send you a picture of the icon to scan. I only have 2 though.

Update I received an email saying I'm a first prize winner! I won an Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect Sensor and Kinect Adventures Game, plus Kinect Star Wars™ Game!

Yea I got my 1st prize 4GB yesterday. Man I thought I won the 320 R2-D2.

Can you believe that BS that you need to get a power adapter to use the stupid Kinect on Xbox Fat's? Screw that (>>)

But hey At least it's a 3rd controller ALMOST 4 BABY!

[quote name='bossman']Update I received an email saying I'm a first prize winner! I won an Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect Sensor and Kinect Adventures Game, plus Kinect Star Wars™ Game![/QUOTE]

Congrats, I won one too!

bread's done
Back