Feeler: FT/FS Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne + Chrono Trigger // Want Uber DS Games

nmon3447

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Title says it all... kinda looking to trade my Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne Copy (Excellent Condition with Limited Edition Soundtrack) and Chrono Trigger (CART ONLY) for Super Nintendo.

Only doing Feeler because i really dont want to get rid of them unless i get an offer that i cannot absolutely refuse.

Atm Looking For (+ = my want meter):
Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow++++
Jump Super Stars++++
Mario Kart DS+++
Mario and Luigi Partners in Time+
Metroid Prime Hunters+
Clubhouse Games+
Tetris DS+

Money Offers are also acceptable but payments should be made in Paypal so we can have a clean and smooth transaction.

A combination of a bunch of games is preferred so long as the amount is equal to the price and rarity of the game. Ill meet you half way if you meet me half way so lets chat :D.

please CML. My collection is up for grabs, and I also have a copy of Trauma Center that I'd be willing to include in a trade.

In regards to your list, sorry i didnt see anything of interest.

On a totally unrelated topic, nice that you have a Bleach DS! My copy arrives soon so hopefully we can play a few games. How is the game playing against other people online? (In US as well as in Japan). I am loving my DS Lite atm which is why i am willing to part with them even though i really dont wanna.

great, let me know when you get it so we can do a couple battles!

if you're playing with a good connection, for the most part, US play is lag free. if you play with Japanese players, then you'll definately get some lag. sometimes its not TOO bad. ill also let you know now, get ready to get your ass kicked by others.

other than that, its an awesome game, you'll love it.

I've been looking at the Youtube videos over and over again and its so sick how you can do aerial combos just like GG. Of course Bankai Ichigo is another reason why this game kicks ass!

Yea ill let you know as soon as i get my copy. Hopefully you wont whoop my ass too much lol. Yea i bet alot of people are really good at the game...

Koten i just checked your list and sorry nothing caught my interest.

That is the only thing really that would interest people. I also have Dirge of Cerberus and Star Ocean TTEOT.

PM SENT to Youruglyclone and banpeikun.

bread's done
Back