Femme Fatale FightStick in Capcom Store

D-J

CAG Veteran
For those of you who couldn't make it to PAX, you may still be able to get one of the exclusive Street Fighter IV Femme Fatale FightSticks Tournament Editions. They're now selling in the Capcom Store. They're also offering 50% off shipping! Only 650 units of the Xbox 360 version were made and only 350 of the PS3 version were made and they're numbered limited editions. Given how crazy they sold at PAX there can't be many left.

there's got to be more than 1000, since its still in stock.
one thing i notice is that this looks way nicer in person that any picture i've seen shown online.

Kind of cool. I like it better than the more generic regular version.

Still not picking one up 'cause I don't want to have to choose formats :whistle2:/

[quote name='Wolfpup']Kind of cool. I like it better than the more generic regular version.

Still not picking one up 'cause I don't want to have to choose formats :whistle2:/[/QUOTE]dood! get a xbox 360 one!

you can easily dual mod it to work with a PS3 also! I can show u how!

[quote name='JEKKI']dood! get a xbox 360 one!

you can easily dual mod it to work with a PS3 also! I can show u how![/QUOTE]
You can dualmod a PS3 one to work on 360 as well. I did that for my SE and it's cheaper.

Why the frak can't they just release one that hits all three current gen platforms (or even the Wii too for that matter)? I mean everything supports USB, so what's the deal?

I can't be the only person who'd be more likely to spend $150 on a controller I can use on 3 or 4 systems rather than ONE!

And I seriously don't know which platform to choose. I mean PS3 has all my PS1 games, plus free online so I might actually use it. 360 I guess also works on PC, so that would be cool, etc.

[quote name='JEKKI']dood! get a xbox 360 one!

you can easily dual mod it to work with a PS3 also! I can show u how![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Ragnorok64']You can dualmod a PS3 one to work on 360 as well. I did that for my SE and it's cheaper.[/QUOTE]

can you point me to where i can read about dualmodding? i have a 360 one and would like to mod it for hte ps3

This has been on the gameshark.com store for over a month and you can get a 10% coupon for signing up to their newsletter, look on the product details page on the right.

[quote name='fairtrade']Pretty neat except for the pink buttons[/QUOTE]

I suppose the girls/women it's intended for will disagree... you do know what the word femme means, right?

[quote name='zenintrude']I suppose the girls/women it's intended for will disagree... you do know what the word femme means, right?[/QUOTE]

The stick is dubbed "femme fatale" becuase of who is on it. I doubt capcom expects real live women to salivate over such an expensive collectible for a niche genre.

[quote name='SDC']The stick is dubbed "femme fatale" becuase of who is on it. I doubt capcom expects real live women to salivate over such an expensive collectible for a niche genre.[/QUOTE]

Oh I understand why it was named... but I think you're being a little sexist if you actually believe women do not play hardcore titles.

I for one, think that Capcom is pretty progressive in putting out something like this, despite the reaction to "pink buttons" (OMG!!!) it would no doubt garner.

[quote name='Wolfpup']Why the frak can't they just release one that hits all three current gen platforms (or even the Wii too for that matter)? I mean everything supports USB, so what's the deal?[/QUOTE]
- Unfortunately, this is Microsoft and Sony's fault. They would never allow their peripherals to work on the competing system. It isn't just a simply USB matter.

[quote name='Wolfpup']And I seriously don't know which platform to choose. I mean PS3 has all my PS1 games, plus free online so I might actually use it. 360 I guess also works on PC, so that would be cool, etc.[/QUOTE]
- I just buy the version that my friends play online. Which means I had to buy 2 Virtua Stick High Grades for the PS3 and 2 joysticks for the Xbox360.

[quote name='Ragnorok64']You can dualmod a PS3 one to work on 360 as well. I did that for my SE and it's cheaper.[/QUOTE]

No, it's cheaper and easier to dual mod an Xbox 360 stick. Some of us have written guides on the subject. :p

[quote name='diddy310']I'm tempted but just can't spend the cash at the moment. Is the box for it as awesome as the regular TE?[/QUOTE]

Yes
, same one

[quote name='Wolfpup']Why the frak can't they just release one that hits all three current gen platforms (or even the Wii too for that matter)? I mean everything supports USB, so what's the deal?

I can't be the only person who'd be more likely to spend $150 on a controller I can use on 3 or 4 systems rather than ONE!

And I seriously don't know which platform to choose. I mean PS3 has all my PS1 games, plus free online so I might actually use it. 360 I guess also works on PC, so that would be cool, etc.[/QUOTE]

I spent about $150 modding an SE stick and it's now compatible with 360, PS3, Wii, GameCube, and PS2 and has the same Sanwa parts as a TE stick. Check out www.shoryuken.com for modding info.

[quote name='diddy310']I'm tempted but just can't spend the cash at the moment. Is the box for it as awesome as the regular TE?[/QUOTE]

dude above me says the box is the same as the reg TE but to my memory I've seen a special box with girls on it, NOT the same as reg TE box, check the fighting stick thread, I think markman posted it kinda recently

[quote name='tokerblue']- It's a new box.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8jG-RK2Pns[/QUOTE]

From what I've read...it's the same box, just with a different color scheme. Please note that when I say "same box", I mean that structurally (everything is physically in the same location) it's the same thing with disregard to color. If by "new box", you take into account color, then sure it's a new box.

I bought one of the femme fatale sticks and yes its a different box. I got it because I wanted an all white base to start with before I add my own art. The stock art is a lot nicer in person as it has a pearl like shine.

bread's done
Back