Dynasty Warriors 4 (sealed)

PS2
Final Fantasy X-2 (sealed)

GCN
Lord of the Rings: Return of the King (sealed, player's choice) $12 shipped
Resident Evil (sealed, player's choice) $12 shipped
Resident Evil Zero (sealed, player's choice) $12 shipped
Pikmin (mint, player's choice) $11 shipped

I can also get a copy of cubivore if anybody is looking for that.

Looking for (prefer sealed)

XBOX

GCN
Wario Ware (I would trade any of the above games for this, so anyone who got in on the overstock deal, trade me your copy)
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
Summoner
Sonic adventure battle 2 (non-pc)
Sonic DX (non-pc)
Viewtiful Joe (non-pc)
Simpson's Hit & Run (non-pc)

I am also looking for a sphinx and the cursed mummy game save right before the last boss (GCN). If you have any of the game save devices and a sphinx game save (GCN) let me know. I will pay for it or give you one of the LOTR ROTK or FF X2 games abo ve.

Feel free to make me other offers just can't think of much else I want right now. Mainly looking for sealed GCN/XBOX/PS2 games, especially ones that are now PC/PH/GH but hard to find in original packaging.

For games I am selling, paypal only please.

I would be interested in Cubivore. I doubt that I have anything that you want, though, since you almost exclusively only want sealed games (yes, I've had my eye on your trading activities for awhile now). :wink:
How much would it set me back, and does anything on my list interest you enough to do a cash+trade split?

[quote name='Javil']I would be interested in Cubivore. I doubt that I have anything that you want, though, since you almost exclusively only want sealed games (yes, I've had my eye on your trading activities for awhile now). :wink:
How much would it set me back, and does anything on my list interest you enough to do a cash+trade split?[/quote]

Didn't see much on the list, and not really looking to sell. Mainly looking for sealed GCN/XBOX/PS2 games, especially ones that are now PC/PH/GH but hard to find in original packaging.

msdmoney & gifuto:
want to do a 3 way?
i have doa volleyball sealed and send it to msdmoney, mdsmoney send dw4 to gifuto and gifuto send kotor to me? if you guys are interested, pm me

bread's done
Back