FF X-2 $25 after GGC at BB?

If it ever goes clearance at BB I might consider shelling out ten bucks in Reward Zone coupons for it. Easily the worst Final Fantasy since Mystic Quest on the SNES.

alot of people dont like this game, I can see why. I bought it for $50 when it first came out and I enjoyed it. The story is pretty lame, but the battle system is awesome.

[quote name='redgopher']If anyone can pick a copy up for me I'll pay $32. Should be enough to cover shipping and gas money.[/quote]

Wow i would have a whopping 2 big ones awesome. LOL

[quote name='BULL_Ship']Wow i would have a whopping 2 big ones awesome. LOL[/quote]

it's about helping people out, not making money.

I just got it for 25 bucks.. spent all day yesterday playing it. I must be strange, because I loved FF8, and I love FFX-2. Honestly, I was tired of leveling up 9 different characters, so I'm happy with 3 (yes yes I know about the dressphere thing, but it feels better).

Honestly, each FF offers something new and exciting to match a variety of tastes, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

FF VIII was my favorite, i can't understand why so many hate it. i'll probably love FF X-2. i'm going to buy it today or tomorrow.

[quote name='BULL_Ship'][quote name='redgopher']If anyone can pick a copy up for me I'll pay $32. Should be enough to cover shipping and gas money.[/quote]

Wow i would have a whopping 2 big ones awesome. LOL[/quote]

actually, if you use a ggc, you'd get 7 minus shipping & tax. :p

This is a great deal for those who havn't already picked it up :D This was the last game I bought full price (notice my registration date? :p ) but it was worth it ^_^

Really? If I had to choose one I didn't like, it'd be FFIX... At least FFX-2 was more eyecandy than FFIX (FFVIII looked better than IX, by far) and the battle system was awesome, and hell... the story isn't even that bad o_o

MY fav would have to be ff3. Than again, i favor most snes games. The snes is my favorite console of all time. Tons of games to offer me.

FFIII US right? That or you know a lot of Japanese (FFIII is the only FF not to hit us shores)

either way, I perfer the PSX to SNES myself. There's quantitiy AND quality there :D

Blamo, you and i have similar tastes. FF IX was my least favorite on the PS1 also. it was still better than most RPGs, imo, but not up to FF VI, VII, and VIII's standards.

hmm I may pick it up in the 3 for 2 PO GS deal...

I got all the FF's too and by far the worst IMO are 7, 8 and 10. I do like how your limited to 3 characters and the battle system for X-2 is pretty sweet.

[quote name='Wasabi']hmm I may pick it up in the 3 for 2 PO GS deal...

I got all the FF's too and by far the worst IMO are 7, 8 and 10. I do like how your limited to 3 characters and the battle system for X-2 is pretty sweet.[/quote]

7, 8 and 10 are the best. 9 is the worst game ever made.

i could never get into 8, i dont know what it was about that game but i really do wanna play thru it sometime. anyway i guess ill get it for 25, the next price drop will probally have it when its a greatest hits.

8 and 11 are worse than Mystic Quest IMO.

25 is an absolutely great deal for X-2, I paid 50 for it and though the system is so very unforgiving if you miss just 1 tiny little thing, its still an awsome game with a very fun combat and dress sphere system. I beat the game twice and didnt get the perfect ending or *the secret thingy*.

I'm waiting for the greatest hits version. Hoping they will add all the extra content that's in the Japanese re-release. :D

-Morpheus

[quote name='Ribkage']8 and 11 are worse than Mystic Quest IMO.

25 is an absolutely great deal for X-2, I paid 50 for it and though the system is so very unforgiving if you miss just 1 tiny little thing, its still an awsome game with a very fun combat and dress sphere system. I beat the game twice and didnt get the perfect ending or *the secret thingy*.[/quote]

11 is the online game, right? I never played it, but you can't say it sucks because as an online game, it's always different. At least as far as people go.

[quote name='erehwon']I'd like to get it for 25 but I don't think my BB carries the GGCs any more. Anyone else have this problem?[/quote]

They do, just keep looking. Every couple weeks there seems to be a rumor that BB is discontinuing them.

bread's done
Back