FF XIII-2 ~$25 shipped Zavvi

I wouldn't suggest getting this if you're not in the proper territory with the shear amount of DLC they are bringing out for it. It won't work with NA DLC.

[quote name='Ragnorok64']I wouldn't suggest getting this if you're not in the proper territory with the shear amount of DLC they are bringing out for it. It won't work with NA DLC.[/QUOTE]

If the PS3 version is region free, then why would it matter where you bought it? Just buy USA DLC for your game. Right? Will my PS3 even know it was bought in the UK if it is region free?

[quote name='flypaperz']If the PS3 version is region free, then why would it matter where you bought it? Just buy USA DLC for your game. Right? Will my PS3 even know it was bought in the UK if it is region free?[/QUOTE]

no you would have to create a UK account and buy their DLC, DLC is strictly region locked!

[quote name='flypaperz']If the PS3 version is region free, then why would it matter where you bought it? Just buy USA DLC for your game. Right? Will my PS3 even know it was bought in the UK if it is region free?[/QUOTE]

While PS3 games aren't region locked, the DLC for those games are, so you would need to create a EU account and buy EU PSN cards.

360 version is region locked. PS3 version will not work with any US purchased DLC. People really need to stop making threads for this game on Zavvi. It's not really a good one to import.

[quote name='Zaku77']360 version is region locked. PS3 version will not work with any US purchased DLC. People really need to stop making threads for this game on Zavvi. It's not really a good one to import.[/QUOTE]

Just because a game has DLC doesn't mean every single person has to buy it. There's plenty of folks who would be happy to buy a game for $25 and be done, instead of spending $25 plus another $100 on DLC.

Considering there are plenty of rumors flying of the game's ending being released as DLC, and even just having the option to buy any of it. It's just flat not worth it.

You do lose the option for sure, and it is important in a thread like this that people are aware, but saying these threads shouldn't be made also removes an option for people that don't care about DLC. Thinking that DLC has to be bought because it contains the ending of a game is basically telling developers to go ahead and continue making games without endings, since people will just blindly pay extra money for them months later. I am no fan of that trend, nor should any CAG (or really any human that understands the value of money).

I'm not at all saying that. That seems like complete hyperbole. What they did with the ending is unacceptable. After putting x amount of hours into it though, most people will want to see the damn thing anyway. There have been a lot of threads about this lately, and there are always people that don't know the 360 version is region locked or don't understand how the PS3 dlc situation works. I'm merely saying that these threads have been a breeding ground for confusion and misinformation.

I figure they'll make a Complete or Game of the Year edition of this game so I'm not planning on buying it anyway. Unless I can get it for ridiculously cheap so the DLC pricing won't matter.

[quote name='Akimitsu782']While PS3 games aren't region locked, the DLC for those games are, so you would need to create a EU account and buy EU PSN cards.[/QUOTE]

At twice the price!:whistle2:#

...Atleast that's how it was when I tried to get Ninja Turtles on PSN. $10US...$20UK!!!! Damn. Shouldn't have tried to wait for a price drop, as they removed it from the US store.:cry:

bread's done
Back