FF12 Art DVD?

Rxneo

CAG Veteran
Hey guys, I went to my best buy earlier (bloomington,MN) and saw in the video game section a 14.99 DVD that said it contained FF12 art, and nothing much else. I asked the guy working the game section what it was but he didnt know, and i searched the internet for about 20 mins already so i decided to see if anyone knew in here. i was wondering if this was the same dvd that came out with the special edition FF12 from gamestop/eb or if it was something totally different. does anybody know? thanks

I saw that in the store too and took a look at it. Im not sure but it seems like it was the artbook that comes with the special edition strat guide, but put onto a dvd.

It's not a DVD, it's a thick booklet that comes inside a DVD case. This was given away free when FFXII launched. It's a neat extra to have, but please don't pay $15 for it.

saw that same thing today........thought it was a preorder bonus that would have rung up for a penny, but no luck :(

[quote name='ITDEFX']saw that same thing today........thought it was a preorder bonus that would have rung up for a penny, but no luck :([/QUOTE]
I'm waiting for that to happen.
Anyone know anything about those Tony Hawk DVDs?

bread's done
Back