FF14 Poll Question (and proposal)

Frankski

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
So, what race will you be playing, should you plan to play this game?

Also, how many people are going to be in this game from Day 1 (or Day -8, if getting the CE)? Should we try to all get on the same server?

I, for one, plan to play my character from FF11. A Galka (or whatever they are called now).

Anyone else?

I was an Elvaan last time, so if I do end up getting, probably end up doing the same. Though I don't know if I am going to get this now or not.

Did you mean to leave it so we could pick multiple? I did anyway =) Hyur or...miqo'te, I think. Yeah it's feeling like a tough decision.

I'll be playing on the day after the CE releases.

I'm probably going to remake my mithra, so Miquo'te.

Also, I heard we get one free mule character per account, called a "retainer" to vendor items for us, which we get to pick out from a NPC. I'll probably remake my old mule if possible too (male Elvaan in a subligar type outfit. Male bondage vendor!).

I'll be going to Jecht server with a Highland Hyur (Hume). :D ~coughwishthereweremalemithrathoughcough~ =0

[quote name='Spacepest']I'm probably going to remake my mithra, so Miquo'te.

Also, I heard we get one free mule character per account, called a "retainer" to vendor items for us, which we get to pick out from a NPC. I'll probably remake my old mule if possible too (male Elvaan in a subligar type outfit. Male bondage vendor!).[/QUOTE]

Ohh, where did you hear this?

Played as a Galka for my entire FFXI career, you can be damn sure I'm going to be something different for XIV lol. Currently planning on Miqo'te. :D

bread's done
Back