FFT:WotL, and Sega Genesis collection for the PSP $5.00 each YMMV at walmart

Ray5555

CAGiversary!
I don't know if it was a glitch in the system or not. But when I came home from Walmart I saw they only charged me $5.00 for Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions, and the Sega Genesis collection for the psp.

[quote name='Randomthts']No go at the San Marcos, CA Wal-mart. Anyone have any luck in SoCal?[/quote]

Plenty, just not of the "good" variety. In the Walmarts located at Eastlake and National City, FFT rang up as $39.94.

with things like this if receipts were posted then there is a possibility of pming but with out pictures then its really useless. i think walmart thread belong in the regional or even the bragging thread or maybe even a walmart deals only thread. for those of you without scanners most of us have some sort of picture taking device or the library lets you scan things for free. just suggestions. good grab on the game though OP. wasnt a huge fan but for $5 i couldnt resist if i found it.

Dont waste your time at City of Industry. First off, we dont even have the game. Second, the upc posted came up "NOT ON FILE"

Well I went to several Wal-Marts in my area and found many, many PSP games on clearance. Just not the titles mentioned in this thread.

bread's done
Back