FFX or Xenosaga

spadre07

CAG Veteran
Trying to get my hands on a cheap ass copy of FF-X or xenosaga for PS2. Anyone knows any good deals, or are trying to sell their own copy let me know. Thanks.

Spadre

I thought you were going to ask which you should buy. And, in the interest of making things...interesting, Xenosaga is better.

FFX is teh stoopid.

Enjoy.

I too thought you were going to ask which to buy. Now that you know the prices, the better of the two games is FFX, IMO. It's my favorite game of all time.

[quote name='theq87']I thought you were going to ask which you should buy. And, in the interest of making things...interesting, Xenosaga is better.

FFX is teh stoopid.

Enjoy.[/quote]

Xenosaga is crap, unless of course you enjoy hours of pointless cutscenes and 5 minutes of gameplay.

I've only put an hour or two into Xenosaga and a majority has been cutscenes. Hard to get into it when you can't do much for awhile.

Actually Xenosaga is far from crap. It has quite an engaging storyline once you get into it and the end is easily worth the time and effort. It's scope is just as large as FFX (which is one of my all time fave games ever made), and the characters are deep and easy to sympathize with. Gameplay/Mechanics are nice as well. Battle system is decent. It's a large RPG game and for the price is a steal. Granted the cut scenes are long and drawn out and can be tiresome. But if you can get past that, you will find a great RPG game.

[quote name='theq87']I thought you were going to ask which you should buy. And, in the interest of making things...interesting, Xenosaga is better.

FFX is teh stoopid.

Enjoy.[/quote]

Of course explaining why it is t3h st00p!d would be a bit much 3h?

bread's done
Back