FFXI CAG Clan Poll

D4rkewolfe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Well, myself, XBoxMaster and Mr. Anderson have decided to of course create a clan/LS in Diabolos Server for all CAG members. Now we are decided what to call it. For the moment we are going with just CAG. If you are to join us in FFXI, do you think you'd like to have it named something else?

The Ass Masters is of course the joke one....

Hey Guys,

I just put out 8k gil yesterday for a Linkshell. Send me an in-game message if you want in on it and we can arrange a meeting/drop-off.

The name of the Linkshell, by the by, is "The Poor Man's Army."

Bismarck here.. I never got hooked up with a world pass. :( Level 13 Black Mage though, it was a bitch to even get that far.. I couldn't restart now.

levels 7-9 are probably the hardest, the rest are pretty easy, especially for a blm. Once you get to 9~10 you party for exp so it's much faster.

so you might wanna just start over and join those guys :) or you can join me at ragnarok :D

well of course it depends on the efficiency of your party. ideally you want like 100+ exp per mob when you're partying, so probably do only T and IT. Of course, finding a good party is much easier said than done. But it should be still faster than soloing at level 7 - 9. At level 10+ can you go to valkurm dunes and do easy goblins and hill lizards.

I have no clue what any of that means...but it souns fun. May the ps2 drop in price...

Then again, the PC version is cheaper...

[quote name='mrtoki']poormojo, are you still in bastok?[/quote]

I'm kind of all over these days. I got really sick of Valkurm Dunes after a few atrociously bad partying experiences, mostly involving warriors who wouldn't wait for the party to get a WHM and tried to take on a Bogy or Clipper and got killed and then abandoned me in the Dunes.

Good times.

Right now I'm at the entrance to the Maze, but plan to head to Mhaura and Selbina when I log in later.

Again, send me an in game messgae if you're interested in joining the linkshell, and I'll reply.

Thanks,
mojo

Wshakspear, you should just pick up the pc version if your pc can handle it. If it's the controller that you miss then you can easily get an adapter for pc, which was mentioned on one of the topics before, I'm sure.

Personally, I can't imagine playing the game using a controller, since the keyboard is more efficient. Of course if feels like lesser of a game with all keyboard, but, oh well.

I didn't even solo 7-9, lol. I've been partying since I hit 5. Anyway, I'm lucky to get a level a day, now. It's insanely hard to find a good party.. the only good parties I'm ever in are the ones where I hand pick all the members, not the ones I'm invited into. :/

I couldn't stand the PC version though.. it's so much more comfortable to sit back in my big cushiony recliner and play on my 32" WEGA.. but that's just me. :D I still use alot of keyboard shortcuts, even on PS2. It just depends.

After the PS2 players joined, there are a lot more newbies who don't use as much keyboard shortcuts, and they don't chat much either. So this may explain (and most pc players could have anticipated) the many bad parties out there.

It is faster to level by soloing before you hit level 9~10.

Macros are absolutely an essential part of the game in order to be a good contributor to a party, especially true for mages, WS, and voke =)

The japanese players seem to be the funnest to party with, for me.. rofl

They're like walking spokespeople for engrish.com.. and most of them are tarutaru, which still make me laugh when I just happen to glance at one hopping away.

But all in all, they flat out know what they're doing. They communicate better without talking than the majority of the english players who do.

Yeah, it's difficult to find a good party. And it's so difficult to solo as a thief. I might just have to switch back to a WAR and give up being a thief for now.

bread's done
Back