FFXI content ID

danked

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
ok so i install on my 360 .... and i used my old content ID and to my surprised it worked
but when i try to play is says my content id needs to be reactivated .... but i dont want them to charge me 15$ a month again ... hmm it would be sweet tho to play my ninja and thf again ... as long as its free ...

any one esle TRY or successfully used an old ID from ps2 or PC ???

you cant use the content id from your ps2/pc game, you have to use a new one made especially for the beta, i believe you can get it from www.playonline.com. It shows up as being $0.00 in cost, as it is a beta. Yes, it means you have to start from scratch (which sucks cuz i have a 35/17 Drk/War for the PC/PS2.

[quote name='Bezerker']you cant use the content id from your ps2/pc game, you have to use a new one made especially for the beta, i believe you can get it from www.playonline.com. It shows up as being $0.00 in cost, as it is a beta. Yes, it means you have to start from scratch (which sucks cuz i have a 35/17 Drk/War for the PC/PS2.[/QUOTE]

I had a 67 BLM sucks for me more ;) anyway u should prob use the existing thread

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80493

bread's done
Back