refusedchaos

CAGiversary!
Feedback
272 (100%)
Final Fantasy XIII: Limited Edition Bundle - $360
51hEZE07KEL._AA300_.jpg

What’s in the Box:
• Xbox 360 Console
• Final Fantasy XIII (Rated “T” for Teen.)
• Xbox 360 250GB Hard Drive
• 2 Xbox 360 Wireless Controllers
• 1 Xbox 360 Wired Headset
• 1 Ethernet cable
• 1 Standard definition Xbox 360 Composite A/V cable
http://www.amazon.com/Final-Fantasy-XIII-Limited-Xbox-360/dp/B002I0J9W0/ref=bxgy_cc_vg_img_a

enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, the right price I've been waiting for.

Anybody know where I can get the most for FF13, I already have it for the PS3?

[quote name='twicwborn']Nice, the right price I've been waiting for.

Anybody know where I can get the most for FF13, I already have it for the PS3?[/QUOTE]

Craigslist always works best for me.

Any link to the faceplate? I can't find it on Amazon at all.

Edit: I found it but it doesn't give it to me free when adding both to cart.

[quote name='refusedchaos']They took off the promo for the free faceplate :/[/QUOTE]

Wow, they sure did. It was definitely available yesterday.

Man I added it to my cart last night and figured I could just buy it in the morning, but the faceplate is now 50 bucks which is insane. That will teach me.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Any link to the faceplate? I can't find it on Amazon at all.

Edit: I found it but it doesn't give it to me free when adding both to cart.[/QUOTE]

Do you still have the link to the faceplate by chance?

[quote name='KillerRamen']I didn't see a point in posting a new thread, but the Xbox 360 Arcade is $159.

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Arca..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1271917812&sr=1-1[/QUOTE]

Not anymore...

[quote name='jazzman']Tempted to get the SC Elite to replace my 60gb but already have conviction and I doubt I will ever play FF.[/QUOTE]

I imagine you could get some solid money for that second controller and your current copy of Conviction to help pay for it. That's if you don't need the second controller...

[quote name='jazzman']Tempted to get the SC Elite to replace my 60gb but already have conviction and I doubt I will ever play FF.[/QUOTE]

I imagine you could get some solid money for that second controller and your current copy of Conviction to help pay for it. That's if you don't need the second controller...

I picked up the Splinter Cell Elite -- had enough in the package to get me to bite (2 controllers, headset, 250 HDD), and guess what? The power brick is probably flawed -- system shut down and the red light came on on the power brick! Amazing - will they ever get this right?

[quote name='bsesb2003']I picked up the Splinter Cell Elite -- had enough in the package to get me to bite (2 controllers, headset, 250 HDD), and guess what? The power brick is probably flawed -- system shut down and the red light came on on the power brick! Amazing - will they ever get this right?[/QUOTE]

really? damn, I have to wait two weeks to test mine out :/

[quote name='refusedchaos']still live[/QUOTE]

Dead for the Splinter Cell, went back up to 399.00 when I was planning on ordering one tonight...

I snoozed I lose

bread's done
Back