FFXIII and MGS4 *NEW* trailers!!!

that was really good. I can't wait to see what happens. Hopefully by Christmas 2007 there will have been at least one price drop. Metal Gear is too much to resist, even though I am primarily a PC gamer now

[quote name='whoknows']OMG OMG...I Just watched the 15min trailer.

Amazing. I doubt anything else at E3 could top it. (IMO of course)

EDIT: If the Konami servers are still being destroyed I could probably upload it to rapidshare or megaupload or something....If anyone wants me to of course.[/QUOTE]

Yes, please! I already saw it, but I want to find a place I can save the file to my harddrive.

[quote name='Daddy']Bahbaha... more gametrailer footage....no "real" footage...they even try to put health bars in to make it look legit...bah, SONY are such lairs...[/QUOTE]

actually MGS4 was real time-- there were frame drops and some choppiness.

Much respect for Raiden after seeing the 15 minute trailer! They found a way to make him cool :cool:

[quote name='Blind the Thief']Yes, please! I already saw it, but I want to find a place I can save the file to my harddrive.[/QUOTE]
Ok, I started uploading to Megaupload...if anyone has a suggestion of somewhere better feel free to say.

[quote name='whoknows']Ok, I started uploading to Megaupload...if anyone has a suggestion of somewhere better feel free to say.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

...link?

bread's done
Back