FFXIII Codes

pram12

CAGiversary!
Feedback
-1 (0%)
So in every PS3 copy of FFXIII, there is a code which lets you sign up for the FFXIV beta. If anyone would be kind enough to part with their code, please PM me :D. For the full details: Beta Details

Eh, it doesn't let you sign up for the beta. It just lets you apply for the beta which they already did do that for everybody on the PC side as far as I know. It does give an exclusive item for FF14 so that might be worth something, though it'll probably just be a warp to your HP item with a 24 hour cooldown if it's anything like stuff they gave in FFXI.

[quote name='Scorch']-1 marketplace feedback?! Hahaha no thanks[/QUOTE]

How does that have anything to do with this? I'm just asking if anyone is willing to give up their code to me...

[quote name='pram12']How does that have anything to do with this? I'm just asking if anyone is willing to give up their code to me...[/QUOTE]

It's a community, and you have a negative impact on the community.

Wow I might as well delete this thread since it has nothing to do with the topic... I'm just asking if anyone is feeling generous enough to give me their code. Nothing more, nothing less.

[quote name='pram12']Wow I might as well delete this thread since it has nothing to do with the topic... I'm just asking if anyone is feeling generous enough to give me their code. Nothing more, nothing less.[/QUOTE]

You obviously don't get it.

Yes i agree with you guys... I screwed up a deal (I didn't steal a game or anything... I wasted someone elses time D: ). But you know what, I learned something from that: don't make a deal unless I am 100% sure I can get through. Not 99%... 100%. I'm sure many of you make mistakes... and you learn from them. I'm sad that I wasted the time of another person's for no reason. I understand why he gave me neg feedback and I agree with it.

But the thing is, I don't know why this is getting brought in to this topic. I've posted a lot in the Uncharted 2 topic and no one cares. I'm just asking if anyone is willing to give up their codes.

you can post on CAG all you want. That's cool brother. It's just I'm sure there are other CAG's on here that contribute more to the community that people would rather give their code to......comprende!?!?

[quote name='m_d_amore']just do the douchey thing and go to gamestop, BB and check the gutted boxes[/QUOTE]

Haha I'm prob gonna go to GS tom for the MH3 demo disk anyways.

bread's done
Back