ffxiii xbox bundle w/250gb HD and 2 controllers w/free ffxiii faceplate 299$

If I didn't own FFXIII twice already on PS3, I'd be sorely tempted by this. Oh CAG, you make me do stupid things sometimes.

[quote name='droider']-$100 and we all jump on board ;)[/QUOTE]

lol i think he said that when it was 300 but if hes a true cag he wants it even lower than this :)

I already bought one...if it was the new model or $50 cheaper I'd bite for sure...and thats without needing it. If I was looking to buy one in the next few days I'd do this for sure. FYI, the faceplate looks very nice in person.

this is honestly a much better deal than the new slim, unless you just need the built in wifi..since you're getting a new game and extra controller, a slick faceplate, a 3 year warranty, and a Japser unit...

dangit make it go back to 250 ive been wanting to get this all week... now im being hesitant about it again. and by hesitant i mean by WHEN ill buy it. im for sure getting it but grrrr why was it only on sale for one hour..... or at least, why cant walmart.com match thissss price NO.... NO CANCEL THAT, walmart doesnt have the faceplate. i only said that cuz id get 10percent off. but i want the faceplate so pleeeease amazon make this 250 again.. even 280?

bread's done
Back