FFXIV Beta Applications Open

Signing up as we speak.

Ty

Edit-signed up. I'm sure they will get thousands and thousands of applicants-- worth a shot, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I signed up as well it'd be nice to get into a closed beta for once I'm never one of the lucky ones selected

[quote name='oldschooldimo']awesome signed up. Hopefully its better than ffxi...but heh well see![/QUOTE]

This is my hope as well, lol.

[quote name='Izod517']This is my hope as well, lol.[/QUOTE]

Oh, it will. I think I almost "cried" when I saw the extended preview on my PS3. Not even kidding; I was in sheer amazement.

Thanks for the heads up. I played FFXI and enjoyed it for a while, but it had some obvious flaws. Here's hoping that FFXIV is an improvement.

[quote name='cRodz']signed up in the morning and applied for the ps3 beta....

my computer sucks ;_;[/QUOTE]

How do you sign up for the PS3 beta?

Edit: Nvm, I see it as an option on the application.

I applied, worth a shot! I checked both the PS3 and PC beta, I know the PS3 beta isn't going on currently, they're beginning with the PC beta from what I've been reading amongst my innernette scours...

thank you for posting this! I signed up for the newsletter from the site when it was launched, but they didn't even notify me of this, a bit lame!

I think this only works for the pc version. I tried to send an application with only ps3 checked and it wouldn't go through unless I filled in all the pc questions. Then I noticed this
* The current tester recruitment is for the Windows version of the FINAL FANTASY XIV Beta Test only. Details regarding recruitment for the PlayStation 3 version will be released at a later date.

[quote name='jrsmaster411']I think this only works for the pc version. I tried to send an application with only ps3 checked and it wouldn't go through unless I filled in all the pc questions. Then I noticed this[/QUOTE]

There was a box for something like "which system will you be beta testing for" with the check boxes being PC and/or PS3.

Hoping I get in as well I've been signed up to get newsletters for this game forever! I almost yelled when I got the beta sign-up e-mail finally XD

[quote name='FinalD']As long as I don't spend another summer waking up at 6 AM killing a crab for its belt I'll be happy.[/QUOTE]

hahaha king artho...makes me feel better...I wasn't that crazy...just all those drop everything and run to fafnir, behemoth, turtle, etc...hah..maybe I was that crazy

bread's done
Back