markman

why is amanda telling me to go to devastation
or revelation

or whatever it's called, the one at LAX

[quote name='kainzero']markman

why is amanda telling me to go to devastation
or revelation

or whatever it's called, the one at LAX[/QUOTE]

I have no idea! She was at my place earlier and we watched Kuya Manny beat up the black man

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Was messing around with Deadpool / Thor today doing the DHC glitch. Pretty wild stuff.[/QUOTE]

Is that DHC Glitch just Cutting Time xx Thor Grab Super?

I wish I could play Deadpool. The fact that you can't play him 100% Rushdown bothers me :)

[quote name='asianxcore']Is that DHC Glitch just Cutting Time xx Thor Grab Super?

I wish I could play Deadpool. The fact that you can't play him 100% Rushdown bothers me :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, after the 4th hit of Cutting Time. I like Deadpool, but I really just mess around with him.

[quote name='kainzero']i'll go. maybe i'll enter, lol

jekki you going?[/QUOTE]I might!

what's there to eat around there?!?!

[quote name='JEKKI']I might!

what's there to eat around there?!?![/QUOTE]
I think they've got a Burger King, a Taco Bell, and a Dennys which is still celebrating Baconasia.

It's weird (but it sort of makes sense) how many average reviews for that Insert Coins place in Vegas is getting on Yelp.

One review I read said it best, that Video Games + Bar would be an awesome idea right? Not when you really see it in action. Two completely different groups of people all trying to coincide within one place.

A) Dudes who want to hook up. Treat it like a regular Bar/Nightclub
B) Gamers who just want to play and drink

Review mentions a lot of the people who are there mostly for the Drinking and such, hog the machines/setups and it's hard to get games in.

Oh well. If I do go to EVO, I'll at least check it out. If it ends up being lame, buying a crapton of alcohol + someones room/casual setup, would create the same atmosphere :lol:

[quote name='B:L']I think they've got a Burger King, a Taco Bell, and a Dennys which is still celebrating Baconasia.[/QUOTE]bacon + asia?!?!

yo that's sum epic meal time shyt rite there!!!

whatchu kno about katsu don haters?!?!

bout to change the game on ni hao ma!!!

[quote name='JEKKI']I might!

what's there to eat around there?!?![/QUOTE]
if it's in LAX and we're not entering, we're a stone's throw away from torrance and we can go eat there

heck we can go to father's office since it's not that far

[quote name='distgfx']I didn't wanna wait. *points to GT*[/QUOTE]

Haha part of me wants wants to pick up a 360 copy today instead of waiting.

Having CS2 around, might make me finally try out the game for more than 45 minutes at a time :lol:

[quote name='asianxcore']Haha part of me wants wants to pick up a 360 copy today instead of waiting.

Having CS2 around, might make me finally try out the game for more than 45 minutes at a time :lol:[/QUOTE]

I picked it up for $20 at bestbuy, I think it's still $20 at GS.

One of mine coworkers is wearing this striped polo shirt that's like orange and blueish/lavanderish...

it's Mango Sentnal in real life

[quote name='distgfx']I picked it up for $20 at bestbuy, I think it's still $20 at GS.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. I went ahead and picked up a 360 copy this evening at GS for $20.

Even before PSN went down, most of you PSN bums never wanted to play anymore (minus Esper, Suko and sometimes Uraizen) :)

Seems like all of the people I know on 360, are always up for games :lol:

[quote name='asianxcore']Thanks for the heads up. I went ahead and picked up a 360 copy this evening at GS for $20.

Even before PSN went down, most of you PSN bums never wanted to play anymore (minus Esper, Suko and sometimes Uraizen) :)

Seems like all of the people I know on 360, are always up for games :lol:[/QUOTE]

The hell are you talkin' about? Option always wants to play.

[quote name='distgfx']The hell are you talkin' about? Option always wants to play.[/QUOTE]

True, but I think at some point I got removed from his friends list because his shit was full.

Also I forgot to mention Beef. He always wanted to play.

But comparing my PSN list and 360 list, with are both around the same amount of people, there are more people who want to play on my 360 list. The thing is there are more of my friends that I know locally on my 360 list and I play them 2-3 times a week ad nauseum and they still want to play.

PSN friend list, I'm used to the "Don't feel like it", "I suck, you'll body me", or "Netflix" responses hahah. If I cared whether someone sucked or not, why would I add them to my friends list? Because I like seeing their name pop up when they are online?

Or even the not responding to messages asking if they are free to play :lol:

Shit is ridiculous

[quote name='asianxcore']Or even the not responding to messages asking if they are free to play :lol:

Shit is ridiculous[/QUOTE]

I'm totally guilty of this, because usually I just forget to respond or I'm already doing something. I don't go on PSN searching for games, I already have a game waiting for me if I hop on.

I will be far more likely to accept invites for AE PC, based solely on the fact I only have to plug in my stick and run the executable to play!

[quote name='distgfx']I'm totally guilty of this, because usually I just forget to respond or I'm already doing something. I don't go on PSN searching for games, I already have a game waiting for me if I hop on.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm guilty of this shit too. Plus I turned off notifications because it'd always go nuts when people would get on, get off nonstop, so I shut off notifications one day, forgot to turn them back on.

Easiest way to get me to play is to pester me via AIM or IRC. :bouncy:

Plus I'm not big on SSFIV. Rather play some HDR for the lulz it provides. ^__^

3S Online? Best believe I'll be on that shit daily.

Wow. That actually looked pretty awesome. The Resident Evil movie was damn sick. Good to see those guys get another gig.

kinda hard to listen to this music that's all serious and then see ling and alisa riding a panda

sounds like i found my ttt2 team

[quote name='hankmecrankme']3S Online? Best believe I'll be on that shit daily.[/QUOTE]

You better be, shit's gonna be TIGHT! Gonna be some hella reckless times on that bitch, we're gonna cause so much mayhem.

[quote name='distgfx']You better be, shit's gonna be TIGHT! Gonna be some hella reckless times on that bitch, we're gonna cause so much mayhem.[/QUOTE]

Hugo will be primed and ready. :bouncy:

Gonna cause some mayhem with him. :drool:

Ask HeavyD how much he likes reckless and random 3S play. ^__^

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Hugo will be primed and ready. :bouncy:

Gonna cause some mayhem with him. :drool:

Ask HeavyD how much he likes reckless and random 3S play. ^__^[/QUOTE]

He luvs it! Neutral jump > throw? Yes!

WNF Season 4 starts tonight at around 8-9pm on http://www.justin.tv/offcast

MK Finals from 3.4 will air tonight along with pool matches for this week. I think we have more people from SD coming down tonight and we have tie breaker match between Marn (if he shows up) vs P.Gorath to see who gets 1st in for all of season 3. We trying to push more mk9 matches tonight to make up for the two we only got show last week.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']When am I gonna see some Arcana Heart 3 streams?

Since I can't buy it, thanks PSN hackers. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

Should have bought it when it came out, lazy ass!

Just a heads up IPlayWinner will be at the normal sessions I've been putting together for the past month (more like a revival) streaming the entire night. A MVC3 tournament is planned. I'm going to try and get on the mic for Commentary as much as I can throughout the night.

Tune in if you are free!
http://iplaywinner.com/news/2011/5/11/starbase-arcade-live-stream-with-mvc3-mk9-tonight.html

sbjuri-001.jpg

finally

caught on to a visual cue and i'm now nailing sakura's cr.hp -> tatsu loop like nothing

probably helps that i'm playing on a CRT television now

Played some MK tonight but got wasted on steak and beer at my friends watching Celtics and Heat game... fuck yeah.

who is everyone maining in MK9 anyway? I think I'm the only person here who's been talking mains in MK9

I want to use Reptile. I spent awhile today getting his timing down for multiple force balls. Smoke and Liu Kang are in the running too. I've got to finish story mode/more of the challenge tower before I commit and that's still a ways off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back