FGT XXI is finally old enough to drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, LostRoad.

Will Street Fighter X Tekken PC be using Games For Windows Live and if so, what are the benefits? — Dub

Svensson: Yes. The primary benefits are 1:1 feature consistency with the console versions and the 100% lack of playing online with any pirates.

Answered.

[quote name='kainzero']juicy. those AOP cancels are difficult as hell though.[/QUOTE]

yeah, i can only get 2 in a row so far, lol.

will master it today, though :joystick:

Kazuya/Xiaoyu but may drop Xiaoyu for Asuka.

Would also like a second team with an Abel to work around, but not much information out there for him and I didn't play him in SF4.

[quote name='panzerfaust']yeah, i can only get 2 in a row so far, lol.

will master it today, though :joystick:[/QUOTE]
i practiced a lot... i can get it off the xmts pickup, 3 c.hk's + qcf+lp.
one of the problems is that i'm using down-right to cancel, so if ling is on right side i sometimes get super. =(

for midscreen i like c.mk - aop p - s.mk - c.mk x qcf+lp. i keep getting aircanceled qcf+k if i try to go for aop qcf+k.

still, in real matches i'm having trouble staying in. does she have a good reversal type move? i've been trying EX RD P but it feels unstable. i don't know if AOP qcf+k is that fast, but i don't think it has invincibility anyway. i feel like all i have is the guessing game between c.mk - AOP and overhead - xmts and once it gets blocked i don't really know what to do. it's already hard enough for me to close the distance, especially because it seems like she doesn't have any good pokes, and i don't know if she has any moves that have +frames.

so like, learning combos and doing them in matches... it takes me longer than i remember.

does that mean i'm getting older? ;_;

Heihachi and Hugo until the weeaboo twins are out. I'll roll some Asuka and Steve every once in a while, too, y'know, if I'm in the mood to lose a lot.

[quote name='kainzero']so like, learning combos and doing them in matches... it takes me longer than i remember.

does that mean i'm getting older? ;_;[/QUOTE]

you need caffeine and a good playlist

also quit xiaoyu.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Ragequit.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='distgfx']Ragequit.[/QUOTE]

Understood.

[quote name='panzerfaust']also quit xiaoyu.[/QUOTE]
never!

it's so tempting though. all the other characters look so much easier.
it's tempting to jump to shotos especially, they have almost nothing new besides a few combos here and there.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Shotos 4 life.

They need to make up more. I want Street Fighter V to be almost all shotos.[/QUOTE]

It might as well be.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Can't wait to see the new shotos.

They can't get much worse design wise than Rufus, can they?

Can they?[/QUOTE]

That sounds like a challenge.

i'm starting to understand xiaoyu! once i realized her overhead is +3 on block... ooh baby.

now if only i can hit those aop cancels in matches consistently.

top 10 BP players' teams on PS3 Asia server:
1. Guile/Hugo
2. Ken/Abel
3. Ryu/Sagat
4. ChunLi/Asuka
5. Vega/Ryu
6. Lili/Kazuya
7. Rolento/Ryu
8. Guile/Juri
9. Ryu/Kazuya
10. Ryu/Raven

On 360

1. Rolento/Raven
2. Ken/Hwoarang
3. Hugo/Poison
4. Ryu/Sagat
5. Rufus/Ryu
6. Ken/Rufus
7. Kazuya/Ryu
8. Rufus/Zangief
9. Ryu/Law
10. Juri/Akuma

maaaan fukk this game.

I've owned it for a week, havent even opened the package it was delivered to me in,

and it appears that newegg doesnt allow refunds only exchanges t(-_-t)

any1 in the market for a brand new copy of SFxT for PS3? lol coz I aint got the time for it.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']the amount of shit that is safe in SFxT is too damn high[/QUOTE]

Depends on who you're talking about... :cry:

but i mean, when you get punished, you get punished.

personally i bring condiments, lunch meat, tomatoes, cheese, bread, and a knife. if someone opens me up i cooly complete construction on a sandwich while they make a theme park out of my body.

if it's kazuya, then i consequently have time to toast the bread as well.

[quote name='JEKKI']maaaan fukk this game.

I've owned it for a week, havent even opened the package it was delivered to me in,

and it appears that newegg doesnt allow refunds only exchanges t(-_-t)

any1 in the market for a brand new copy of SFxT for PS3? lol coz I aint got the time for it.[/QUOTE]

I'll trade you a brand new 360 copy for it. Out of the fire and into the frying pan. :hot:

eff that mang I jus listed it on craiglist lol.

good news tho!! I beat Binary Domain!! best game ever!!

which means I have sum time to play this game while waiting for Yakuza to come!!

so wish me luck that I can find me a copy tomorrow after work at the red box lol

[quote name='JEKKI']eff that mang I jus listed it on craiglist lol.

good news tho!! I beat Binary Domain!! best game ever!!

which means I have sum time to play this game while waiting for Yakuza to come!!

so wish me luck that I can find me a copy tomorrow after work at the red box lol[/QUOTE]

You don't need luck.

You need redbox.com and their online reservation/stock checking service.

So Binary Domain is good? The premise seemed very interesting but it sounded like SEGA's take on Gears of War with a Ghost in the Shell/Bubblegum Crisis/Blade Runner type theme.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']the amount of shit that is safe in SFxT is too damn high[/QUOTE]
welcome to tekken

I'm still back and forth about the damn game. moments i really ike it, and others i'm like... I don't know.

I feel like I'm playing Darkstalkers though... which is good in its own weird way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back