CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
http://www.fhmus.com/supermario/

5 will win

DS Lite
New Super Mario Bros.
1 year sub to FHM.

ends july 4th (says july 7 on the page but the official rules list the 4th).
winners notified july 21 by mail and you have to be 18+.

You have to answer 6 question.

answers:
1) most likely it's 8
2) all of the above
3) a pipe
4) luigi
5) allows mario to skip ahead another world
6) lava

heres the question to number 1.
How many levels does a player have to beat before facing Bowser in the final round in the original Super Mario Bros. game?

[quote name='Genocidal']Poorly worded, but it has to be 8, because if you'd use all the warp zones and count levels not worlds, it'd be 9.[/QUOTE]

But can't you warp from 1-2 straight to 2,3 or 4? (I don't remember exactly which numbers there were)

They might be talkin about worlds, they might be talkin about levels (probably worlds cause I don't think they are tryin to fool anyone with these questions), either way it's probably 8. That's what I put.

FHM has a page dedicated to morgan webb to talk about video games every issue; and i think that has something to do with nintendo and fhm having this contest thing. Already have the lite (10 days early kakaka va rocks there aren't that many mad gamers here so i scored one from target (still had 3 left at that time)) but wouldn't hurt to have an extra one, my case can carry two lol

I will prolly not win but entered anyway.

Personally, I think Morgan webb is average at best, and is way overrated.

Wow, that's hard! White letters enterd onto a pale yellow background! Thanks for the answers, tho, hope I win the DS for my 6 year old.

bread's done
Back