Fifa 10 free on Origin

Drabelincoln

CAGiversary!
Feedback
108 (100%)
First click here https://www.zucaritaspromo.com/
Choose Columbia as your country
Click on the button that says "quiero el juego".
Once you click it a tab pops up in front where you're supposed put the code that comes with the cereal, but just insert 4 random letters.
Then insert your Origin related E-mail
????
PROFIT
If the code didn't work try another 4 letters, normally it works the second time you try.

The success screen is about 3 lines of text on an orange background, starting with the word 'Hemos'. It took like 10 minutes from that screen before I got the email with the key.

stole this from reddit...it worked for me

..probably should have put this in the freebie forum but who honestly looks there

Thank you very much was able to snag one.

Edit: Ran into a problem with chrome trying to translate the page. If I input my info before clicking out of the box asking it to translate the page then it would just freeze on me. Clicked out of the box BEFORE i input the info and everything went just fine.

[quote name='Drabelincoln']First click here https://www.zucaritaspromo.com/
Once you click it a tab pops up in front where you're supposed put the code that comes with the cereal, but just insert 4 random letters.
????
PROFIT
If the code didn't work try another 4 letters, normally it works the second time you try.

The success screen is about 3 lines of text on an orange background, starting with the word 'Hemos'. It took like 10 minutes from that screen before I got the email with the key.

..probably should have put this in the freebie forum but who honestly looks there[/QUOTE]
Great instructions, worked perfectly for me.

Thanks, got it.

PS the e-mail went straight to spam for me so check there if you can't find it but it did show up immediately.

????
PROFIT

..probably should have put this in the freebie forum but who honestly looks there[/QUOTE]
wouldn't work the first 12 times I tried it, got mad and started typing swear words, I used the code twat, thanks, OP!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='rpmboy']after i enter my email and code the popup vanishes, but the background is still dark, as if the tab was there.[/QUOTE]

it did that to me...keep trying

????
PROFIT

Lots of people go to the freebie forum...

[quote name='juanawoman']Lots of people go to the freebie forum...[/QUOTE]

post it over there if its not.....every time i go in there i come out smelling like patchouli and have dreadlocks

[quote name='Drabelincoln']post it over there if its not.....every time i go in there i come out smelling like patchouli and have dreadlocks[/QUOTE]
LOL. Good one.

Thanks for the free Fifa BTW.

Thanks, I'm pretty sure I'll never download or play it but you never know. It's stupid to turn down free games, right?

Sweet, I got it, it was in my spam folder. Was pretty bummed about misising the free FIFA games before with that code but this will do. Thanks OP!

I follow the instructions and when I submit the code and email, the popup disappears and there's so barely visible text saying "Try slowing down a little." o_O

EDIT: it worked after a while, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Strangely enough isn't working for me. Either gives me red text telling me the code is already taken, or it vanishes the code/email entry popup and leaves the page dark. No email to be found.

Not too bothered though.

bread's done
Back